#1 pinoy_92

pinoy_92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:37 AM

Oakley Radarlock Path

Description:

Up for sale are a pair of mint non-Polarized Oakley Radarlock Path sunglasses. They feature a Silver frame with non-Polarized Ice Iridium vented lenses. Being Iridium lenses, they are mirrored. Glasses are in excellent condition with no scratches and very little blemishes. Will include the microfiber Oakley caring case, soft vault case, and extra nose piece. These glasses block all harsh rays, completely eliminating glare while blocking your eyes from harmful UV radiation.

Wants:

1. $190 OBO Paypal'd

Pictures:

radarlock1_zpsdd580d9e.jpg

radarlock2_zps137828cd.jpg

radarlock3_zps06570dc4.jpg

radarlockcomplete_zpsac5938fd.jpg

radarlockblemish_zps91acf478.jpg

Oakley Half Jacket

Description:

Up for sale are a pair of non-Polarized Oakley Half Jacket sunglasses. They feature a Polished Black frame with non-Polarized Black Iridium lenses. Being Iridium lenses, they are mirrored. Glasses are in excellent condition with no scratches and very little blemishes. Will include the microfiber Oakley caring case, and extra nose piece. These glasses block all harsh rays, completely eliminating glare while blocking your eyes from harmful UV radiation.

Wants:

1. $80 OBO Paypal'd

Pictures:

halfjacket1_zps549057da.jpg

halfjacket2_zps13f753dc.jpg

halfjacketcomplte_zps6fc53487.jpg

Oakley M-Frame

Description:

Up for sale are a pair of non-Polarized Oakley M-Frame sunglasses. They feature a Matte Black Frame with non-Polarized Blue Iridium lenses. Being Iridium lenses, they are mirrored. Glasses are in good condition with light scratches and some blemishes. Will include the microfiber caring case. These glasses block all harsh rays, completely eliminating glare while blocking your eyes from harmful UV radiation.

Wants:

1. $70 OBO Paypal'd

Pictures:

mframe1_zps8a77ed00.jpg

mframe2_zps530383d5.jpg

mframecomplete_zps6856cd27.jpg

#2 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:55 AM

I don't mean to bash on your thread, but also don't want people to get ripped off either....

Brand new non-polarized Radarlock's are $220, and come with a second lens (which is $65 by itself).  $190 is definitely not worth it.

New Halfjacket 2.0's and M Frame's are $120.

#3 pinoy_92

pinoy_92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

I understand your concern; however, I am not taking advantage of anyone. I am well aware of the current retail prices of the glasses, and I have priced the glasses in my possession accordingly. I do understand that some people may have different views about my pricing. as such, I included the phrase "OBO," which stands for "Or Best Offer." If by any reason an interested member of the forums disagrees with my current prices, he or she may post an offer on the thread or send me a private message.

Thank you for reading this thread, and have a nice day.

#4 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

Pinoy, are these still for sale or can I lock this thread?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users