Photo

Phone won't fully boot up

Best Answer Memnoch73 , 28 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

You're best bet is to Use THIS utility to return to stock. Be sure to charge your battery before starting.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Scipio

Scipio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

I was running 98.72.16 Version on a OG Razr. I have Safestrap 3.11 installed and have access to the recovery. I was running Aviator Rom F22 edition however the same thing happens when I boot up on stock rom.

I noticed my texts weren't sending so I turned my phone off and then when turning my phone on, it booted up what seemed to be normal except wouldn't connect to the network (not just data, any signal at all). After about 30-45 seconds my phone then rebooted. The same thing happened as has happened every time I've tried. This includes the switching to stock rom.

I have no clue as to what would have caused the error, but any help on how to fix it would be great. I have access to safestrap and that menu you can get to by holding the volume buttons then the power button.

eb7gn6.png

#2 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:01 PM   Best Answer

You're best bet is to Use

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

utility to return to stock. Be sure to charge your battery before starting.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#3 Scipio

Scipio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

Thanks, was hoping not to have to use a utility because my computer hates my phone so I gotta use my old one. Thank you for the help though

eb7gn6.png

#4 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

Thanks, was hoping not to have to use a utility because my computer hates my phone so I gotta use my old one. Thank you for the help though

Hey smilligan! Haven't seen you around anywhere since the LG Revolution! It's "spc_hicks09" :)

#5 Scipio

Scipio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

Hey smilligan! Haven't seen you around anywhere since the LG Revolution! It's "spc_hicks09" :)

Oh hey whats up hicks! I've had a hard year at college and barely been able to mess with my phone even. I switched to computer engineering though so I might start messing with my phone more to learn about coding and stuff so I'll probably be coming back. I've missed the community here as well. I've noticed there's been a lot of changes

• tucstwo likes this

eb7gn6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users