• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#41 pkjeeps

pkjeeps

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

I made a backup with regular razr bootstrap..then dl ics bootstrap...it made a backup..but i havent tried to restore it yet..who thinks its gonna work?... not that i need to restore it

#42 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

Are there 2 threads on the same topic?

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#43 trekie4ever

trekie4ever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

Lol yes there are 2

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

#44 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

nm

#45 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA
  • Current Device(s):LG Nexus 4

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

Is this causing anyone elses root explorer to crash randomly after installing?

#46 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA
  • Current Device(s):LG Nexus 4

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

After I flashed I'm having issues with Root Explorer. Anyone els having problems ? when I try to multiselect and delete all it gets stuck saying delete in progress but no luck it never deletes and I have to force close it myself had no problems before I flashed this.

I just seen this after I posted my previous post :)
Yes I have this issue also....

#47 got556

got556

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Twitter:@got556
  • LocationChicago

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

Also having freezing issues with Root Explorer and Script Manager.
Posted Image

#48 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

Ok guys, new problem. I successfully ran this script today but every time I try to run Titanium backup it says I don't have root acess, BUT, every other root app works. I ran the terminal commands and I do have root via root checker but still no-go. I will say that if I try to run su binary updates I get an md5 error. This is a true mess. Anyone else have a similar issue?

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!

#49 ssmaynv

ssmaynv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

Had this exact problem with the "root tools" app

#50 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

Ok guys, new problem. I successfully ran this script today but every time I try to run Titanium backup it says I don't have root acess, BUT, every other root app works. I ran the terminal commands and I do have root via root checker but still no-go. I will say that if I try to run su binary updates I get an md5 error. This is a true mess. Anyone else have a similar issue?

I get same with trying to update su binary, but I know it was the latest before running scripts. I don't trust root checker status as it seems to show no root though it's there.

Try installing

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. Might be all you need.

#51 Nickcm1820

Nickcm1820

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

After i install this it freezes everytime at the m logo but if i do a hard reset it boots through the m like normal. Any ideas?

#52 mdowney916

mdowney916

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

I had a problem with it freezing but it wasn't until after the m logo. Mine was when it said updating android software. I just reinstalled it again and after that no problems.

#53 mlwald79

mlwald79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

After i install this it freezes everytime at the m logo but if i do a hard reset it boots through the m like normal. Any ideas?

same here

#54 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

Does anyone know how to removed this script? Do i need to start from scratch or will a factory reset do it? This script has more bugs than my back yard, honestly. I mean, all due respect to DT but this entire thread is dedicated to people having one problem after the next, myself included. Very few posts about what this actually does to benefit the phone. To me its almost placebo because my phone behaves the same way it did before the script only now, its buggy as hell. This is not a flame post, I'm just sayin.

#55 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto, Minnesota

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:09 AM

I got the frozen M this morning after a hard reset. No other problems. I did update busy and su before install.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I (aka Mr. Chubbs aka Marty "The Wad" Chubbs aka Knot Mehreelname ) accept no liability for the content of this post. I basically made it all up as I was typing...

#56 disturbed58

disturbed58

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLancaster, PA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:13 AM

I am surprised by the amount of issues with this script. I installed it with zero issues. I have the best battery life since running Axiom and the lagging of the stock leak is gone (the stock leak didn't have much lag at all but it is gone now). I've used ics bootstrap, manually rebooted, and charged with no problems.

#57 Narffran

Narffran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Twitter:Fran_Granfield
  • LocationNorth of Boston MA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

If you didn't make a backup prior to installing then you'll need to do a factory reset.

I'd be willing to bet that a reset and re running the script would solve most issues for all. I've had zero issues with it. Guess I'm lucky :rolleyes:

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

#58 islandfever

islandfever

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

All of you are having problems most likely because you froze apps on the leak and then flashed this script over it without defrosting them. Maybe Im wrong but sounds like it.

#59 mdowney916

mdowney916

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

Does anyone know how to removed this script? Do i need to start from scratch or will a factory reset do it? This script has more bugs than my back yard, honestly. I mean, all due respect to DT but this entire thread is dedicated to people having one problem after the next, myself included. Very few posts about what this actually does to benefit the phone. To me its almost placebo because my phone behaves the same way it did before the script only now, its buggy as hell. This is not a flame post, I'm just sayin.

That is exactly a flame post. The first two questions would have been just fine.

#60 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

I wouldn't call DT's script buggy. I mean, it's a first release and I am sure DT will tweak it some more. Few things seem to not work after running it, but this is how things are improved after knowing the millions of apps that could be affected. Everybody knows the risk of doing anything outside of stock, or should. Most of think the script is great, but to each his own. Don't believe there is a reverse. My guess is you have to go to stock .173 then ICS leak again unless you had a backup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users