Gytole

The Hicks Boson!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationOhiyah!
  • Current Device(s):HTC ONE M8, Galaxy Note 3, Nexus 7 FLO

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

The Time has come at last...I have saved my pennies and purchased me a nice laptop that I can use for my everyday evil Android needs and promise me years of use and reliability.

Months ago the idea was brought up to create a limited release "Droidrzr" shirt. The Idea was an extreme hit, but life thwarted my idea...I didnt have a printer/up to date PC/Time and money to do so.

This time is nearing to be true. With a Printer purchase in the next coming weeks I will finally be able to start stocking up on supplies/ink/Tee prints to make custom Droidrzr/Developer shirts for donate purpose to maintain health and respect of the Droidrzr family.

I will be contacting site administration to further action about this project. I would like to acquire enough to cover shirt cost but more of a flow to reach Droidrzr's donation point.

You'll also notice that I said "developers" shirts. What I will do, for instance, Back in the day not long ago when Flick was booming and one of if not the best XT912 roms out there, I wanted to create a "flick" themed shirt deemed developer edition. I would create 1-3 shirts that would be made special and sent to the Byte man himself for his chicken scratch and for your evil needs, but the developer editions would come at a cost... They would come as a strict DONATE only to droidrzr, meaning NO money to me. Why? I dont make enough money to support droidrzr by myself so why not create limited release things that you crackflashers would love? Thus doing my part as a fan/family member of the best support page on the cyber sea.

Please note this will be a work in progress and should HOPEFULLY, if all goes well...be live in the short future.

I need to readminister the idea to the sites admins so nothing is full mast yet. plus I need to talk to some devs about ideas/concepts/what they expect/what I expect, it can be easy yet hard. And ALSO, these will be made BY me. Just me. No company printing shirts. I will purchase material, Shirt size, make the picture and and press the shirt myself. no 3rd party. wouldnt be the same if Gytole wasnt borking something, right cmh?

Im also including a donate link for future use. The printer that im looking to purchase is around $300. im not asking for help...but anything helps! lmao Any cash that I recieve through a donate will be pulled aside and set for droidrzr projects. Not gas money, not food, not my girlfriend. you guys. By you guys, FOR you guys. I please caution donations due to approval. BUT if you want to donate to for my excellent delapidated guide that Satman destroyed with his awesomeness, theyre more than welcome.

Once again, NOTHING is set in stone until i get full clearance. I will state though that even if they dont want to follow through, I will go a different route and still make a few shirts but they wont be droidrzr donates, more fan only.

I hope I can get this running soon i've been wanting to do it since November...Come Tucstwo, im back at it. hahahaha

Heres my donate link, it goes straight to paypal. If you DO donate please comment stating how much to keep a tab!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The Price of everything is a hot start for me...The printer, shirts, prints, and iron will cost me around $400...if my math is right...lmao and hopefully I dont get hit hard and can actually make this work, but who knows as much as I Bork stuff. Lets hope for some droidrzr shirts soon!!! Thanks and dont forget to donate to Droidrzr, hopefully one of them edits this and throws the site donate button here too, haha

I also remind that I am very busy, I havent been on droidrzr very much lately as I work Friday-Monday Random hours upwards of 12, and I help people outside of work fixing pcs/phones/moving/yard care, you think of it? I do it...lmao im always helping people. This helps me find time for myself, and I will try to dedicate time to this project, Ive been wanting to pump out shirts for a hawile. This will also be under updates, so stay tuned!

And If someone could help me with a custom donate button that says "Borked" I would love the help very much. hahaha

Also, I demonstrate that every shirt wont be perfect...its hard to line up a print and iron it manually. im usually pretty good at it as ive made my own work shirts for pepperiidge farm that they loved, "Gotta love copywrited pictures, right?" but it was straight except the goldfish on my right sleeve looked like he was going up for some snacks no point intended...flaws do happen and are easily overlooked. I wear a size small/medium. its hard to print a large and put it on to place where the print will sit, you see what i mean? lmao, but i wont be sending you a shirt with a sideways logo...hahahabut if i screw something up, you might be recieving the borked and the good one...hahah

Gyt-bauss stock wrecker

#2 Gytole

Gytole

The Hicks Boson!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationOhiyah!

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

Phirst

Gyt-bauss stock wrecker

#3 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

secint :(

• Gytole likes this

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#4 shane1

shane1

Droid Elite

• 1,596 posts
  • Twitter:1shane15
  • Google+:shanebarone1@gmail.com (gtalk/hangouts)
  • Locationny
  • Current Device(s):Gen 2 Moto X,2015 Moto X Pure,N9, N7,& N6

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

if you use american made shirts i would donate !

• Gytole likes this
Posted Image
sig made by

Rinkle McBally

#5 Gytole

Gytole

The Hicks Boson!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationOhiyah!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

Lmao American Made? In Merica? Psshhh
  • shane1 likes this
Gyt-bauss stock wrecker

#6 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

Well Mexico is technically part of North America  :D

• Gytole likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#7 shane1

shane1

Droid Elite

• 1,596 posts
  • Locationny

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

nope gotta be usa ! ;)

Posted Image
sig made by

Rinkle McBally

#8 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:34 AM

They took our jobs!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
  • shane1 likes this

#9 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:27 AM

They took our jobs!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

You want to make shirts? I dont think there are any shirts made i n the US.....
  • Gytole likes this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#10 shane1

shane1

Droid Elite

• 1,596 posts
  • Locationny

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:57 AM

just thought id throw this out there. There are plenty of stuff still made in USA if you look for them!

Posted Image
sig made by

Rinkle McBally

#11 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

just thought id throw this out there. There are plenty of stuff still made in USA if you look for them!

I was really kidding, but that's awesome. Thanks for posting that! I will was going to print some shirts for another thing and I might just use them for the blanks.
  • shane1 likes this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#12 shane1

shane1

Droid Elite

• 1,596 posts
  • Locationny

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

;)

Posted Image
sig made by

Rinkle McBally

#13 shane1

shane1

Droid Elite

• 1,596 posts
  • Locationny

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

I was really kidding, but that's awesome. Thanks for posting that! I will was going to print some shirts for another thing and I might just use them for the blanks.

i hope you do! if you dont use them there are plenty of other american made shirts, please support our country when possible!

Posted Image
sig made by

Rinkle McBally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users