Photo

[ROM][JB] FlyingJelly 1.1 by Team LiteSpeed (5/19)

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

#41 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Twitter:@jp1044
  • Google+:jp1044@gmail.com
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X Developer Edition, Droid RAZR HD (backup)

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

TLS- didn't realize this was for bionic so flashed to xt912 razr and loaded fine, just didn't recognize sd card, and wouldn't pop up keyboard (thats when i checked About Phone...) Otherwise soooo close... haha.. on me!

XT912 CDMA

Really? That's actually kinda interesting.

I thought so too. Iam far from being a dev but iam guessing it would take only minor adjustments to work on xt912?

XT912 CDMA

Does camera and video work? If so, then yeah...only minor adjustments to make it work. The fact that it boots surprises me.

wiped slot, gunna flash again and let u know

XT912 CDMA

Pm me. I don't want to confuse bionic users ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If you feel the urge to donate to me, you can do so here -> Donate

#42 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

I am loving this ROM! Amazing job TLS!

I have one request which is similar to the beta. I much prefer the toggles from this thread:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I also don't like how the gray gradient makes it difficult to read the date. I really enjoy the look of those baked toggles. Is it possible to have a theme to flash that look over this one? I understand it may be difficult because the baked toggles have more toggles but I was curious.

Thanks for all that you do for the Bionic!

#43 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

OK . Been lookin forward to this. Md5 matches. Setup new slot 2 . Factory reset. No browser. No gmail. No play store.. there but won't open. Gonna redownload tomorrow. Bummin
TEXAS state of mind

#44 Platy87

Platy87

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):VZW Moto X DE

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

This has been my DD since first beta email. Actually forgot it was beta until the next email. Very well done guys! Thanks for the opportunity to test even though I didn't have much to contribute because its been smooth since day 1 for me.
  • k.c.cole likes this

#45 tomv5314

tomv5314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMass.
  • Current Device(s):One Plus 7Pro 8GB Ram - 256 GB Rom - Pixel 2 XL- 128GB - Nexus 6P- 128GB - LG G3- LG-G2 -Razor Maxx HD unlocked- Bionic- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3--SM-T820

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

I had a strange thing happen. did fresh wipe deleted slot and recreated. installed  able to sign into you tube, gapps problem seemed fine . then as I was installing apps from play store. Tibu and went to open it .said no root. superuser was there tapped on update binaries success said root. downloaded voodoo no root super su binary failed. I had lost root. Reinstalled backup   root back and everything as was . took update OTA   wiped dalvik and cache booted . new boot screen say build number flying jelly bionic1.0 but gapps problem and not able to sign into you tube is back.  not sure what to do.

Went back and tried again after restore and getting root back  and tried again this time seemed to work and kept root. problem seemed to come from chains DD superuser in rom. do not try to update binaries  in superuser  or try to update it that seemed to cause loss of root.  installed superSU  binaries updated  and all seems fine . I have had problems with chains DD superuser before.  I prefer SuperSU

One Plus 7 Pro --  8 GB Ram - 256 GB Rom

#46 eosaph

eosaph

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationJersey Shore
  • Current Device(s):Bionic on 1.8.3 daily

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:12 AM

can't seem to get past the boot animation....hangs there forever...never opens...tried re-downloading rom ....different slots ....nada....help?

#47 DevildogMP

DevildogMP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Bionic

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:12 AM

What governors do you guys recommend for the best battery?

#48 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

can't seem to get past the boot animation....hangs there forever...never opens...tried re-downloading rom ....different slots ....nada....help?

Are you on the jb ota? And if you are then try wiping everything and start from scratch...
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#49 Tattooz305

Tattooz305

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:31 AM

Best for JB Roms are interactive/deadline

Sent from my JB Bionic

#50 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

I use 600 min 1.2 max with hotplug and deadline
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#51 DevildogMP

DevildogMP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, North Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Bionic

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:15 AM

That helps with battery right?

#52 Tattooz305

Tattooz305

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:19 AM

I am going to give that a try. Thanks

Sent from my JB Bionic

#53 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:24 AM

Setting the min to 300 would probably save more battery because it would allow the phone the idle at lower speeds, saving battery. Hotplug will probably give you better battery as well since it has the ability to shut down the second core when it is not needed.

#54 Aldroid33

Aldroid33

Superuser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:28 AM

Having trouble flashing the 1.0 ota update. Not sure if it is a bad download. Can I have the MD 5 please. I'll try again from the thread.Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Like I said earlier, flash it fresh wipe everything... And try redownloading. I'll post the md5 in a bit

edit: MD5 - 9141607d3032c2bd4f0f0dd20c58546d

Yeah had a bad download. Everything working now. Encryption also working fine. :D
I use 300/1200; Hotplug; cfq

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD
  • jp1044 likes this
Samsung S4, Rooted, Encrypted, Stock JB 4.4.3 GPE and Echo TW v.24 4.4.2
Moto Xoom WiFi-EOS Big Part 4.4.4 w/ TWRP 2.7.1. Thanks BRD & R'nH!

#55 Otakulad

Otakulad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S4

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:59 AM

Maybe someone can help me out with this.  I cannot sign into my Google account at all.  I tried from the Wizard and it doesn't work.  Tried to load Gmail and it opens and closes immediately.  Tried through the play store and Talk and the same thing happened. Tried through YouTube and it has a pop up saying Signing in then it goes away.  I can't get into my Google account at all.  I installed twice with wiping system and data both times with no luck.  Anyone else have this problem?

Edit:  For fun I clicked on the OTA updated and it FC'ed.  Samething happened when I hit settings in Maps.  I think my phone doesn't like this ROM.  :)

• jmshupin likes this

"Then it came after me, it got into my hand and it went bad, so I lopped it off at the wrist."

#56 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

I'm getting an error stating "package file not signed correctly" when trying to update Superuser and Google Music. Just thought I would mention it.

Also, I thought this ROM removed bloat? Why is stuff like NFL Mobile and Amazon Kindle apps still here?

Thanks guys!

#57 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:19 AM

Maybe someone can help me out with this.  I cannot sign into my Google account at all.  I tried from the Wizard and it doesn't work.  Tried to load Gmail and it opens and closes immediately.  Tried through the play store and Talk and the same thing happened. Tried through YouTube and it has a pop up saying Signing in then it goes away.  I can't get into my Google account at all.  I installed twice with wiping system and data both times with no luck.  Anyone else have this problem?

Edit:  For fun I clicked on the OTA updated and it FC'ed.  Samething happened when I hit settings in Maps.  I think my phone doesn't like this ROM.  :)

Sounds like you may have a bad download or you need to delete your slot and start over again. There is a specific Google service that makes all of that happen.
  • Otakulad likes this

#58 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

I'm getting an error stating "package file not signed correctly" when trying to update Superuser and Google Music. Just thought I would mention it.

Also, I thought this ROM removed bloat? Why is stuff like NFL Mobile and Amazon Kindle apps still here?

Thanks guys!

Thank you for pointing those out, I will get these fixed ASAP. as far as the bloatware, unfortunately those apps are stored in /vendor in the jb update. And carries over to all of the ROM slots if they run on the stock kernel. A custom kernel is in the works so that might fix it.

#59 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

Thank you for pointing those out, I will get these fixed ASAP. as far as the bloatware, unfortunately those apps are stored in /vendor in the jb update. And carries over to all of the ROM slots if they run on the stock kernel. A custom kernel is in the works so that might fix it.

Awesome! I want to thank you guys for all that you do in keeping the Bionic alive. I am absolutely loving this ROM! It is incredibly snappy too. Keep up the fantastic work!

Edit: I would be doing no harm by removing them from /vendor correct? Just want to make sure before I do it.

#60 jp1044

jp1044

DEVELOPER

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:37 AM

Awesome! I want to thank you guys for all that you do in keeping the Bionic alive. I am absolutely loving this ROM! It is incredibly snappy too. Keep up the fantastic work!

Edit: I would be doing no harm by removing them from /vendor correct? Just want to make sure before I do it.

Nope there would be no harm done in that. It was actually our first solution anyway :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users