• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 freestylesno

freestylesno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

Haven’t seen anything really on flashing over the leak. Just wondering what the deal is. Can i flash any of the ICS roms over the leak? Do i need to RSD back to stock to flash a custom. Also if i can flash over does nandroids work?

#2 mgarney26

mgarney26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Twitter:mgarney26
  • Locationmobile alabama

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

pretty sure you need to flash back to .173 to flash a rom

#3 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

Haven’t seen anything really on flashing over the leak. Just wondering what the deal is. Can i flash any of the ICS roms over the leak? Do i need to RSD back to stock to flash a custom. Also if i can flash over does nandroids work?

to my current knowledge most fo the ics roms are built on the gb kernal the leak is the only thing CURRENTLY to my knowledge on the new kernal.. but that will soon change.. so for now you will hvae to RSD back to 173 to flash any roms :D
just make sure to read the directions :D
if they dont say make sure you are on the ICS leak than you need to be on 173 :D
  • RAZRW1R3D and freestylesno like this
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#4 freestylesno

freestylesno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

to my current knowledge most fo the ics roms are built on the gb kernal the leak is the only thing CURRENTLY to my knowledge on the new kernal.. but that will soon change.. so for now you will hvae to RSD back to 173 to flash any roms :D
just make sure to read the directions :D
if they dont say make sure you are on the ICS leak than you need to be on 173 :D

Thanks exact answer i was looking for i kinda assumed this but never really saw any definitive answer anywhere.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ICS leak, roms, ICS roms, Flashing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users