• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Twitter:@greek6486
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:08 AM

How!?!?!? lol

I said it was misleading to not even mention that an upgraded version of ny phone was coming out less then a month after i bought mine and that its bad customer service to not even educate me about waiting for that lol

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

#162 greek6486

greek6486

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Twitter:@greek6486
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:06 AM

No lies, just require that companies not act cloak and dagger with consumer products so we arent screwed into buying yesterdays item. These products arent top secret military grade james bond gear.... they are made FOR CUSTOMERS to buy. Also it shows no care for the customer by releasing different razrs at different times, they should have been released together to give people options.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

#163 trekie4ever

trekie4ever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

Sad how people gotta lie and cheat the system to get a free upgrade. No honor among thieves I guess

Sent from my Sith powered and rooted DROID RAZR MAXX

Wow... a few choice words for people like you....

The lie is in Motorola's and Verizon's product description. 17.5 hours of talk time??? Can someone call BS?

The rezound's battery is just a little smaller but they advertise a much more realistic 6.7 hours. Don't believe me look at the websites.

I'm tired of people flaming this thread with nonsense.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#164 Kimo91

Kimo91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Google+:elton.k.sales@gmail.com
  • LocationGoose Creek, SC

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

Wow... a few choice words for people like you....

The lie is in Motorola's and Verizon's product description. 17.5 hours of talk time??? Can someone call BS?

The rezound's battery is just a little smaller but they advertise a much more realistic 6.7 hours. Don't believe me look at the websites.

I'm tired of people flaming this thread with nonsense.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Few choice words? That coming from a guy who flashed a non going back to gingerbread ICS ROM and somehow got the Maxx? I got my Maxx after 4 replacements cause of battery issues. You are one to talk, one with zero morals and zero integrity in keeping that fact from both the FCC and Verizon. I can agree with why spc hicks and others had to do because they were in the same boat as me, buying the OG Razr and a month later the Maxx came out. You, trekkie, and others that flashed a non returning to gb ICS ROM managed to defraud everyone so my few choice words are directed to you and others in your boat.

Sent from my Sith powered and rooted DROID RAZR MAXX

#165 Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

And once again..people get pissed when Verizon jacks up their plans and phones etc... In most cases, I see the abuse..in few cases, I see the genuine complaint..But I'm not here to tell which persons is legit and which isn't.. but they know who they are...And Verizon knows where to look to see the people bragging about it..My beef is, to the ones that are upset that their buddy got an upgrade..Not many threads about problems like this until someone started a thread about how they managed to squeeze an upgrade out of them...Sad really.. in the end, we all pay..

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

#166 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

Here is the beef I have with this... when we bought our RAZR we knew what size battery it had. We knew it was not removable. Most of us have probably had a comparable device in the past battery wise. Now why are so many surprised to get the battery life they are getting? I bought a RAZR and I get about 8 to 24 hours a charge depending on how I use my phone. I feel like that is pretty normal and plenty fine for what this phone us capable of. Would I like a MAXX? Sure! Did I buy a MAXX? Nope... And I don't accept the excuse of I didn't know the MAXX was coming out because we all know good and well by now that when we buy a phone it is very likely to be outdated in just weeks. I think the only situation I've read that even should be considered by Verizon is hicks. It sounded like he got lied to and miss led. Just my two cents.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#167 Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

Yup!!! An by the way I noticed my sig is saying Maxx. Lol the Ikream ROM is built from the maxx I guess as even my about phone says its a maxx. Its a og Razr..I'm happy as hell with it and the battery life. Guess I'm one of the few. I'm happy with my purchase...

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

#168 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

Here is the beef I have with this... when we bought our RAZR we knew what size battery it had. We knew it was not removable. Most of us have probably had a comparable device in the past battery wise. Now why are so many surprised to get the battery life they are getting? I bought a RAZR and I get about 8 to 24 hours a charge depending on how I use my phone. I feel like that is pretty normal and plenty fine for what this phone us capable of. Would I like a MAXX? Sure! Did I buy a MAXX? Nope... And I don't accept the excuse of I didn't know the MAXX was coming out because we all know good and well by now that when we buy a phone it is very likely to be outdated in just weeks.
Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

+1 My thoughts exactly on this. Battery on my OG Droid sucked, on my ThunderBolt sucked, and I assumed the razor would be the same. I have been used to getting through the day with chargers in all my locations for years.

I respectfully toss out to Mods that this thread should be locked. We have beat this horse to death...

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#169 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

Good point. Thread locked.
  • Memnoch73 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users