Photo

[ROM] MotoWiz A TouchWiz Enabled ROM (JB 4.1.2)

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#21 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

Got an error message that"Motorola services stopped working". The error was persistent, and I could not get past it.

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#22 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

Got an error message that"Motorola services stopped working". The error was persistent, and I could not get past it.

i havent run into that.. but i will download and reflash see if i can recreate that.. thank you for letting me know

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#23 clienterror

clienterror

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:54 PM

Probably a bad flash to be honest. I freeze motorola services on every stock ROM and it doesn't error out, so there me be a larger underlying problem.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#24 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:42 AM

Probably a bad flash to be honest. I freeze motorola services on every stock ROM and it doesn't error out, so there me be a larger underlying problem.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

sorry took me so long.. i used my wife phone downloaded from links.. and i can't seem to be able to reproduce the bug.. i would try to reflash again remember to reboot recovery between wipe and flash. also remember flash rom boot it up do the setup and than flash the mods.. im still working on it tho trying trim it down delete bloat and such.

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#25 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:15 AM

no worries - thanks for the follow-up.  don't think it was a bad flash, as I tried it twice.  could be a bad download, as I used tim's mirror, and it took 90 minutes to download.  i'll try again from your link (although it is asking for me sign up first).

#26 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

no worries - thanks for the follow-up.  don't think it was a bad flash, as I tried it twice.  could be a bad download, as I used tim's mirror, and it took 90 minutes to download.  i'll try again from your link (although it is asking for me sign up first).

Yeah, that's a 4 shared thing.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#27 moto13

moto13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:05 AM

Very slick! Gonna try this one out.. Thanks for the port!

#28 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:47 AM

ya sorry about that it is the only one that gives me big enough space to load ROMs and such for free..

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#29 extremeblizz

extremeblizz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

First, I would just like to say bravo, truly magnificent work! You literally made my day, honest to god. I've had this phone for 2 weeks or so, really enjoyed the size, battery life, and speed, but could not stand the motorola\google stock interface, it's just so bland and lifeless to me, it immediately put me off this amazing phone and I was just so annoyed since in my previous phone (razr maxx, it was too much bezel\width for me but that's a whole other story) had a really get touchwiz rom (jellywiz), and just looking here and seeing this just brought this phone to perfection for me. And to top it all off, it's so smooth and fast! honestly, for a first release, this is spectacular!

Also, regarding bloat, I just used root app delete to disable what I wanted off, seems to run great.

All in all, just wanted to say thank you so much, this great device really needs all the dev support it can get.

#30 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

ya sorry about that it is the only one that gives me big enough space to load ROMs and such for free..

Give androidfilehost a try.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#31 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

got it to work now.  thanks.

i see in the screenies that there is accurate battery, but after installing, it did not appear (or is that only available via the no nav bar mod)?.  I did, however, was able to install s.dubs mods (lockscreen and nav bar widgets).

suggestions thus far, add power button options (reboot, recovery, bootloader, etc) and accurate battery.

#32 Pr0digy

Pr0digy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLawrence Kansas
  • Current Device(s):Razr M (retail) Samsung Vitality (Sitting unused) iPad 2

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

Anybody have the MD5 hash?

#33 Pr0digy

Pr0digy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

Seen something that caught my eye there. Hoping to head to the OC!

#34 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

I'm not having speed issues with 4shareds free plan. But it might be I have a connection that usally runs around 60-75Mbps of bandwidth.

Wowza! :blink:

PDbEXCr.png

#35 Pr0digy

Pr0digy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

Tim till 4shared came to a halt at 96% arghhhhh! I was downloading at 1.63 megabytes a second till that then 0.21kbps. Yeah its funny I'm glad I have those speeds but my cousin just 25 miles east has Google fiber she sent me this because she was upset because it slowed down that day Yeah!?! I'm a bit jellous.

Attached Files

• Attached File  swsp.png   31.22KB   33 downloads

• timpohladthomas likes this

#36 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:40 PM

OK Finished debloat version added power options thanks to 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

for the files here is the update will also update the OP

TouchWiz1.1

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#37 extremeblizz

extremeblizz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

Regarding 4shared- I use Internet Download Manager and I downloaded the original in about 7MB/s, now downloading the 1.1 in about 3 MB/s, so use that and it should be fine I believe...

Is anyone else who tried the no navbar version seeing the navbar in landscape mode? It's gone in portrait, but when I go into chrome for example in landscape it dissappears.

Oh, and is there any way to get touchwiz toggles? I really like their design, I tried a toggle app, but unfortunatly you still have to press a button everytime to see it popup, anyway I've seen some people mess around with systemui.apk and framework files, so I figured why not ask about it here.

• Pr0digy likes this

#38 motoroid7

motoroid7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Twitter:motoroid7
  • LocationBloomington, Indiana
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:29 AM

Not sure if anyone else ran into this problem, but I'm going to try re-downloading and re-flashing. I've copied it to my SD card twice now (deleted and transferred over once again).

TWRP warns me I'm reloading with no OS. I'm assuming I'm just having bad flashes?

Twitter: @motoroid7

ADN: @seven07

#39 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:31 AM

Not sure if anyone else ran into this problem, but I'm going to try re-downloading and re-flashing. I've copied it to my SD card twice now (deleted and transferred over once again).

TWRP warns me I'm reloading with no OS. I'm assuming I'm just having bad flashes?

does it say it when you wipe and reboot recovery? if yes than its normal.. go back into recovery and mount system again and intall than

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#40 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

Regarding 4shared- I use Internet Download Manager and I downloaded the original in about 7MB/s, now downloading the 1.1 in about 3 MB/s, so use that and it should be fine I believe...

Is anyone else who tried the no navbar version seeing the navbar in landscape mode? It's gone in portrait, but when I go into chrome for example in landscape it dissappears.

Oh, and is there any way to get touchwiz toggles? I really like their design, I tried a toggle app, but unfortunatly you still have to press a button everytime to see it popup, anyway I've seen some people mess around with systemui.apk and framework files, so I figured why not ask about it here.

for toggles use power toggles 

those you can pin to the pull notification

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users