379 replies to this topic

#41 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

ok. i should have a link for you in the morning :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

Nice job on the signature, jl90...thanks! 

#42 cgillie92

cgillie92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

ok. i should have a link for you in the morning :)

yes! now i have something to look forward to tomorrow will flash after I am home from work thanks a lot

#43 marleyinoc

marleyinoc

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Twitter:marleyinoc
  • Google+:+RicCrockett
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 and Bionic on WiFi

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:47 PM

Feel like I'm in an old, "other," "papi" thread

__________________sent from my bionic with dub_________________

#44 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:26 AM

I recreated slot got to the gmail login again and it reboot and bootlooped again pulled the battery and wiped caches and after it said loading apps bootlooped again =/ dont understand why I was running avatar on slot 1 now running pacman and slot 3 solely dedicated to liquid and I had flyingjelly prior and none of the other roms have had problems its really weird

After the installation is complete and you are on the setup screen. How long are you letting it sit before starting the setup? Sound kind of like a dalvic build error causing the boot loop now. If you still have it loaded up boot back into SS and dirty flash it with only a cache and dalvic wipe after the install. Once on a setup screen let it sit for 5 or 10 min. letting the dalvic time to build.

new_animated_sig.gif

#45 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:30 AM

hey man, thanks for the help. i dont know why i always forget about re-creating a slot but i do, even though i have had to do it myself a few times :lol:

Not a problem. Once I get done with what is running on slot 2 right now I am going to recreate mmy slots so that my tester slot will be on #3. A while ago I created slot 1 with a 3 gig data for some reason and don't have enough space for more then 2 slots. Then this baby will be resting all over it. Great work.
  • mrlolli likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#46 kamisan

kamisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Twitter:1kamisan
  • LocationAustin TX
  • Current Device(s):Bionic Galaxy GSIII

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

Created slot 2, installed, let it re download my apps (auto re download was cool) then restored data per user app no system apps.   everything is running except no audio and music fx does not open.  going to do some wiping and permission things to see why.   quadrant speed not as high as I have had with some other roms but its not locking up like the others were.. I will always trade a number for real performance.  Audio did not work at first, wiped dalvik and cache and it started working.  

love the font, color scheme not sure about the boot ani (p.s. can i use my jrummy rom toolbox pro to change it??  my other aokp rom broke when I tried that) 

and i answered my earlier question, YES it has the option to change to external SD card for SD card opening up LOADS of room..   But the setting does not stick.  It goes back to default on reboot. 

I don't dial 911

#47 kamisan

kamisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAustin TX

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

If I get the use eXt storage for apps etc working I will update. 

I don't dial 911

#48 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,124 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

Does this bad-boy have issues with GPS locking in?

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#49 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Twitter:@shep42o

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Been running this all day loving it no problems at all yet. Nice job!!

#50 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

Thanks for the compliments :)

@ kamisan- i switched my bootanimation 4 times with rom toolbox lite without a hitch, so you should be safe

2qa7hv4.jpg

#51 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

@LDubs-my gps locked right in without any problems

2qa7hv4.jpg

#52 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

Every time I try to change boot animation ROM control stops working. did a wipe any other suggestions?

#53 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:09 PM

Try just downloading the animation, then installing it from your sdcard. Thats what i did.

Also, are you using rom toolbox or the built in changer?

2qa7hv4.jpg

#54 kamisan

kamisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAustin TX

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

Got a few things worked out,, clearing data on musicFX then changing perms to wide open and then restoring my previous musicfx (all version are 1.4) got that working just dandy. 

In settings/device options/use external storage never sticks not sure why,, something is not being written to or has a perm wrong for the change I am guessing.  Used good ole link2sd to move the bulk to the partition I made on my ext-sd and deleted my slot1  (yea that rom is gone now) 

4g is working well,  turning wifi on sticks, then is on after a reboot, but has no data connection but after the reboot I can turn it on and off (seem to remember dhackers rom having that issue back in liquid days of JB) ...  I went to advanced settings and changed my region code from Europe (where it was by default) to United States)   IP address never fills..  hmm will play with router before messing more with that..  ..   (time lapse) played with router,, no avail,, BUT...   putting a static IP address in worked just fine..  it just will not show one that is gets through DHCP...  not  big deal.   

and as I type it just rebooted..   hmm..    but hey my boot anime showed,,  then black screen.. it did come back up though..  

I don't dial 911

#55 kamisan

kamisan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAustin TX

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

odd thought.. I downloaded the 1.01, should I have installed from the link in the OP??

I don't dial 911

#56 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

The only difference between the 2 is that i took out the gapps install routine in the installer script in 1.01. That was when i was thinking gapps may have been messing with cgillie. If you want the original installer script i will post a link to it for you when i get home, and you can throw it in, rather than download the whole rom.

2qa7hv4.jpg

#57 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

That failed maybe a bad download. This is also my first attempt at a custom boot animation. So it could be me

#58 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

That failed maybe a bad download. This is also my first attempt at a custom boot animation. So it could be me

What are you doing?

2qa7hv4.jpg

#59 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

Just wiping than flashing the zip in top of the rom

#60 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:12 PM

The bootanimation.zip? Move that to system/media then reboot to see if it worked. If you are using rom toolbox, then after selecting the bootanimation option, select the local tab at the top, then navigate to where your bootanimation.zip is and select install

2qa7hv4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users