Photo

Droid Razr Torrents - FAST DOWNLOAD -*New*OTA.JB.Build.98.72.16 for ICS & JB Leak...JB FastBoot too

Torrent Droid RAZR Motorola Ice Cream Sandwich Leak Fast Boot Gingerbread Droid RAZR Utility Verizon

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto, Minnesota

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

POPULAR

I search and share so you don't have to... I did not develop anything or modify from original source unless the developer approved. Please don't install unless you know what you are doing or are familiar with the file. Mirrors are a #$@* sometimes...if the community seeds, then we don't need no stinking mirrors! Everything you need or may need one day:Hope you likey, if so hit da button!

Check status of the torrent trackers via

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

:

Favorites:

Edited by MartyChubbs, 23 September 2013 - 10:39 AM.
fixed the build information.

• Mr_Alexander, iDroidGuy, brkelley and 158 others like this
I (aka Mr. Chubbs aka Marty "The Wad" Chubbs aka Knot Mehreelname ) accept no liability for the content of this post. I basically made it all up as I was typing...

#2 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

Sweet! Very helpful!

#3 Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

Damn brother! Lol Mother load? Nice work.. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#4 JNagy

JNagy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAkron, Ohio

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

Seeding!
  • MartyChubbs likes this

I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. -W.B. Yeats

#5 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

How long are you having these up for downloading? Hit this up tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#6 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

Me likey! Subscribed, bookmarked, and mentally noted. Excellent work good sir!

#7 trekie4ever

trekie4ever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

This is great.... just a suggestion put not RSD/fastboot compatible (no more updates for you... ever maybe) next to .84 n .85 so newbies don't flash it without thinking or researching first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

#8 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

I have been sending for weeks, so far, so good...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I (aka Mr. Chubbs aka Marty "The Wad" Chubbs aka Knot Mehreelname ) accept no liability for the content of this post. I basically made it all up as I was typing...

#9 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

This is great.... just a suggestion put not RSD/fastboot compatible (no more updates for you... ever maybe) next to .84 n .85 so newbies don't flash it without thinking or researching first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

+¹

#10 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:26 AM

Thank you.

To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#11 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:49 AM

I know I am asking a lot but can someone give a run down on these apks? As in what there jobs are. The roms I get. The otas are for rsd lite flashing. Ithers you need bootstrap right? Always was Matts OneWhipeToRuleThemAll. Use Root Keeper to keep root. Do not flash .84 and .85 ICS leak unless you want to maybe brick or never leave. I am not a noob but I am a beginner. Always looking to learn more. This stuff is a hobby for me.
Thank you.

#12 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:09 AM

I know I am asking a lot but can someone give a run down on these apks? As in what there jobs are. The roms I get. The otas are for rsd lite flashing. Ithers you need bootstrap right? Always was Matts OneWhipeToRuleThemAll. Use Root Keeper to keep root. Do not flash .84 and .85 ICS leak unless you want to maybe brick or never leave. I am not a noob but I am a beginner. Always looking to learn more. This stuff is a hobby for me.
Thank you.

What APKs? The only thing off that list that looks like it could be an APK would be the DSP (Digital Signal Processor) is from the end-user perspective a supercharged equalizer. Behind the scenes it is far more complicated than that though.
  • MartyChubbs likes this

#13 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:48 AM

Thank you.

You got it. The deodexed apk's from EmericanX are for .75...otherwise they are apk's pulled from various places. Since my goal is to have them available, the use and directions for use are usually in the developer's OP.

Thanks P3, I updated the torrent's name and md5, so please reseed...the files are the same so you should just copy the contents from VRZ_6.14.92.XT912_FASTBOOT_DEV to VRZ_6.7.2.XT912_FASTBOOT_DEV and recheck...I have one box seeding the old torrent for those who just want to finish the download; so you can finish the download until the leaches are gone.

#14 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:08 AM

I do apologize. I ment files. If there are in that section, I will look there. I do want to try the deox for .75. There was one that did not work and messes up root for titanium backup.

#15 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

I do apologize. I ment files. If there are in that section, I will look there. I do want to try the deox for .75. There was one that did not work and messes up root for titanium backup.

This one has the dockservice.odex removed...and it works! It is EmericanX's...

I removed the dev FB, it's from march...useless.

#16 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

Seeding!

Dude, your avatar reminds me of

Hope you have a laugh
  • trekkin1707 likes this

#17 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

Not made for mobile version.

• beedoep likes this

#18 icemans2k02

icemans2k02

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

Ty!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#19 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Here you go.
  • MartyChubbs likes this

#20 larrygeary

larrygeary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:19 AM

I want to thank the OP for posting this. It should be a sticky if it isn't already.

Just one question: File

when used with RSD should take me to .744, correct? I tried it, and it did take me to .744, but none of my customizations were wiped. I was still on GO Launcher. I ended up doing extensive wipes and repeating the RSD, then taking OTA updates to .181. I was just surprised that the process didn't completely wipe my phone.
  • MartyChubbs likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Torrent, Droid RAZR, Motorola, Ice Cream Sandwich, Leak, Fast Boot, Gingerbread, Droid RAZR Utility, Verizon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users