Photo

[Cdma Razr][Ics Leaks .84-.85] [Rom] Simplexrom - Droidrazr - System Build 6.14.84(5/10/12) | 6.14.75(5/19/12)

rom ics razor

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#21 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

Everything working but I keep getting exchange stop notice. Although I am getting emails.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#22 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • Twitter:aabraham123456
  • Google+:aabraham123456@gmail.com
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

Awesome!!! Downloading now
Posted Image

#23 jerkwad

jerkwad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

boner! this will be pretty schweet - one question though!

I'm stuck on .84 (for now, but nbd) - do we run a risk of losing root with this? I know we will lose root if we have to re-flash the .84 file from Moto, right? Can't afford to lose root, that's all ;-)

PHOTOS PLEASE :)

no way! hahaha

#24 TopherRZ

TopherRZ

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

Hmm.. so what you're saying is that I should flash the .84 leak, then flash this ROM, then attempt to RSD back to .173 and brick my device. Hmm... Flashing now!

*Only four iPh0n3s were hurt in the making of this post*

#25 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

No! Do not flash .84 just to get this ROM! You will be stuck on .84 until further notice. This is simply for those like myself that flashed .84 that want something with a little less blur! I cannot stress this enough! DO NOT FLASH .84 JUST TO GET THIS ROM! If there is interest I have a build for .75 that is at the same exact point!

#26 StealthFox13

StealthFox13

Gen. Member (Subject to change)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx (Refurb), Galaxy Note 10.1

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

No! Do not flash .84 just to get this ROM! You will be stuck on .84 until further notice. This is simply for those like myself that flashed .84 that one something with a little less blur! I cannot stress this enough! DO NOT FLASH .84 JUST TO GET THIS ROM! If there is interest I have a build for .75 that is at the same exact point!

Ok, help me make some understanding of this. Everybody says that you cant leave .84 if you upgrade. yesterday i was having data issues so i used utility to head back to .173. it all worked fine and I came back to .84 just fine and everything is dandy. so i'm confused, whats going on? is this a totally different reference that i know nothing about?
Posted Image

#27 TopherRZ

TopherRZ

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

No! Do not flash .84 just to get this ROM! You will be stuck on .84 until further notice. This is simply for those like myself that flashed .84 that want something with a little less blur! I cannot stress this enough! DO NOT FLASH .84 JUST TO GET THIS ROM! If there is interest I have a build for .75 that is at the same exact point!

Ha just kidding lol. But great job helping out the folks that are stuck, including yourself.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
*Only four iPh0n3s were hurt in the making of this post*

#28 jerkwad

jerkwad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

Ok, help me make some understanding of this. Everybody says that you cant leave .84 if you upgrade. yesterday i was having data issues so i used utility to head back to .173. it all worked fine and I came back to .84 just fine and everything is dandy. so i'm confused, whats going on? is this a totally different reference that i know nothing about?

are you 1,000% certain you are on the .84 leak (from which you CAN'T get back to GingerBread)?! You might be on the .75 leak (from which you CAN get back to GingerBread). if you are definitely on the .84 you can do this - if you are/were on the .75 and went back to .173 stay away from this one...and count your lucky stars ;-)

#29 jerkwad

jerkwad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

One other question: If we don't like the rom or find issues with it - is it possible to flash BACK to the stock .84 and retain root? Has anyone tried this yet?

#30 StealthFox13

StealthFox13

Gen. Member (Subject to change)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx (Refurb), Galaxy Note 10.1

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

are you 1,000% certain you are on the .84 leak (from which you CAN'T get back to GingerBread)?! You might be on the .75 leak (from which you CAN get back to GingerBread). if you are definitely on the .84 you can do this - if you are/were on the .75 and went back to .173 stay away from this one...and count your lucky stars ;-)

yup 1000% sure. .84 to .173 and back again. Not only did it not screw me over, but it fixed my data issue
Posted Image

#31 BBEvolution

BBEvolution

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNew York State

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:29 PM

Please give us the rom for the 75 leak, or the puppy gets it !!!!!!!!!!!! :P

#32 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

Ok. To answer a couple questions. As of right now to go back you have two options. Go through the process as many that unbricked did. Fastboot the 181 then flash the .84 update. Refer to that thread for more info. There is a root available for those on that have gone through this process! Trust me I... I used it! Option 2 would be restoring from nandroid! Hopefully you made one! I can make a revert package to flash back to stock. But it wouldnt be until tomorrow. Matter of fact a third option may be to flash the .84 deodexer that is all stock apps just deodexed.

Next, for the guy that has been able to flash back from .84. Congrats man! You are one of the select few... Some have reported being able to flash backwards. Why, nobody knows yet!

#33 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

I will upload the build for .75 tomorrow. Its identical to the .84 build. The brick issue just set me back a few days! Lol. The .75 build has been done but i wasn't going to release due to not being able to fully support it.. but the patches needed for .84 should be the same as .75.. but i will need extra feedback! I of coarse still cannot fully support it. But if you want it... it'll be there.

#34 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hmm.. so what you're saying is that I should flash the .84 leak, then flash this ROM, then attempt to RSD back to .173 and brick my device. Hmm... Flashing now!

LMAO! Hilarious dude... I about lost it when I read this BC people ACTUALLY THINK LIKE THAT lol

[ BEWARE :: n00bs are afoot ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#35 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

Lol. Well I did update the OP to hopefully keep that from happening! Hopefully!!!

#36 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

Hey guys I just tested out the stubby 1% battery from the. 75 build and it works fine and I have no issues. Make sure you wipe cache and dalvik though.
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#37 Guest_ezcats_*

Guest_ezcats_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

great rom...bunch of fc in the begininning but that fixed itself later

#38 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

Thanks! I will be giving some attention to the fc's though.

#39 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

Hey guys I just tested out the stubby 1% battery from the. 75 build and it works fine and I have no issues. Make sure you wipe cache and dalvik though.

Lol nice! I was referring to the .84 build batteries. I'm going to be redoing them for the .84 build tomorrow... so there wont be any question if they will work or not.

#40 BBEvolution

BBEvolution

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNew York State

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

I will upload the build for .75 tomorrow. Its identical to the .84 build. The brick issue just set me back a few days! Lol. The .75 build has been done but i wasn't going to release due to not being able to fully support it.. but the patches needed for .84 should be the same as .75.. but i will need extra feedback! I of coarse still cannot fully support it. But if you want it... it'll be there.

Thanks, seems as though 75 has scared off the Devs. Best ICS build out IMO. Where did all of those free RAZRs go not seeing anything produced!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rom, ics, razor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users