#21 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Twitter:sparky697

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

Yeah the aosp dialer wouldn't work with motions enabled to call contact by putting phone to ear. Yes I'm lazy lol. I also like the tw feature of being able to choose a group in contacts and messaging the whole group by selecting send message without having to select each one individually. It doesn't seem to work with aosp messenger. I really don't like the tw messenger but may have to flash it back as I do send quite a few group messages and that made it really easy. It does work with the send email option though. Oops forgot to say I flashed back tw dialer/contacts and tw calendar as I love that as well. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

#22 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

I use handcent for messages and only have a few friends that send me messages via fruit so that doesn't bother me. I kinda like the TW calendar but the AOSP one does fine for all my reminders. Did you flash back the TW phone/contacts on 2.0? Does it work?

Sent from my Platyraptor extreme ultra maxxxx 4gLTE/GSM/ABC/123 Nick Knack Pattywack Ermegherd GED, MD,RNA,DNA,YMCA Edition S4! Via the 4th dimension....NOW RUNNING ECLIPSE

#23 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

Yeah it seems to work. I flashed the aosp themed ones that are somewhere in the thread. Only thing is the black on black text in favorites. Think I'm gonna try the non themed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

#24 jayrod

jayrod

Bacon, Cheese & Mod Connoisseur

• 6,525 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC
  • Current Device(s):Taimen

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

I've decided that I will set up my 2.0 install and finish up the 2 themes in progress. The black/ chrome one is closer to being done since a lot of it was being worked on through various ROMs. I don't use the stock/AOSP email or messaging so I am not sure if I am going to theme those.

Sent from my Platyraptor extreme ultra maxxxx 4gLTE/GSM/ABC/123 Nick Knack Pattywack Ermegherd GED, MD,RNA,DNA,YMCA Edition S4! Via the 4th dimension....NOW RUNNING ECLIPSE

• jpcalhoun likes this

#25 jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4 Dev Edition

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

I like customization but to be honest.. the majority of the ROMs out are overkill. I'm not saying a damned thing negative towards the Devs..they are making things that people want.. But seriously how many options do you need to be able to change the color of a status bar or do you really need halo for notifications when the notification system works just fine? I am simple. 4 way power and a customizable lock screen..maybe a couple of things like swiping between qs and notification screen,customize the qs toggles.. and I'm fine. Some optimization for battery/speed...because those are things that I use but lack the ability to create. I can change the visual stuff myself.. so yeah..basic Source with a few tweaks is all I want.

Sent from my Platyraptor extreme ultra maxxxx 4gLTE/GSM/ABC/123 Nick Knack Pattywack Ermegherd GED, MD,RNA,DNA,YMCA Edition S4! Via the 4th dimension....NOW RUNNING STOCK GOOGLE..

+1. 

#26 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

carbon 10/24 nightly...kt's new AOSP kernel...my new bama theme=saweeee..ee....ee...tttt!

#27 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

OK, I'm on an S4 now, so what roms are available for firmware version MI1?

tia

Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#28 usmcamgrimm

usmcamgrimm

Berserker

• Developer
  • 958 posts
  • Twitter:@usmcamgrimm
  • LocationMassillon, OH
  • Current Device(s):VZW G3

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:34 AM

Wow...dead in here!! I'm running Vanir 1/10 build and love it...with ktoonsez's 1/05 kernel and dalvik optimization
  • Bama likes this

Exodus-Sig%204.png

#29 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

I'm still on Eclipse but now on his first mk2 build. Not much done to it yet mostly just debated and added a few aosp things in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

#30 Bama

Bama

Needs Beer

• Superuser
  • 582 posts
  • Locationsalem,al

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

Wow...dead in here!! I'm running Vanir 1/10 build and love it...with ktoonsez's 1/05 kernel and dalvik optimization

1/8 commotio with ktoonz lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users