khstars82

mustaches?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationunder the sea
  • Current Device(s):lh lucid 2

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

i feel you i guess it helps that i am stubborn to a point it makes me want to beat something and show it whos boss lol. thats great  your learning to do that,i hope when my eyes get better i can play around and learn some of this stuff.i can deff see how this type of work is humbling cause ppl dont realize how complicated it is to do encoding.so what kind of themes would you like to make for roms? i love beach or underwater sea themes they are cool looking and very relaxing very nice to have when your at the hospital alot when ever your bugging i just look at my phone. i also love smoke tie dye themes those are wicked.

• jl90 likes this

#22 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 64GB, RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

This is my first attempt at rom theming so it will probably be very straight forward lol! But as I get better at it I would like to do as many different themes as possible so more people have something they like. :)

#23 khstars82

khstars82

mustaches?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationunder the sea

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:52 PM

that sounds really cool. when you get your first one done id love to check it out. random question whats your opinion on the lg lucid 2? is it good? crap what? lol im thinking about switching if i cant fix the setting menu for my eyes.

#24 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 64GB, RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

Well I'm not really familiar with it but from what I have read it seems like a very functional entry level phone. I don't think the screen resolution is as good as the RAZR m but if I were you it might be worth a trip to check it out. Hope that is at least useful info! Lol! You could check out this article.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#25 khstars82

khstars82

mustaches?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationunder the sea

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

actually the screen has really good res but the camera deff isnt as good n it has an external bat which i like. im torn though i always am lol guess thats cause if i dont like something i just cant go and get something else im stuck with it. thanks for the link checking it out now

#26 khstars82

khstars82

mustaches?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationunder the sea

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

hmm interesting i learned alot about the phone as well as verizon which yea they are the big boy on the block that locks you in and makes you pay the most that is for sure. i actual left them to go to altel years ago when they kept putting hidden fees in my bill but then they got bought out and verizon works where i live so o well.its to bad i cant wait for the glaxey s4 mini to come out but my promotion to upgrade ends on the 7th go figure lol. i like that sight though. i think i basically was only looking at the lucid 2 was for the simple reason the background is white so it works better with the dimming app i have to use for my eyes instead of having a black background that gets washed out,2 the home back and menu button are not on the screen so you can turn them totally off and it has a removable battery which i like on a phone since i keep my phone for sometimes five years which would never fly for an internal battery.i think those three options are the only down falls to the razr. they make great phones but some dont like the black background interface and they dont like the internal battery. but just for me i dont like that they put the navy buttons on the screen cause you cant turn them off and they dont dim with a dimming app so they kind of sucks with people who have photo sensitivity conditions like i do. i did call there customer service line and tell them my thoughts on what i would like to see fix in there next update.nothing they can do with the position with the navy buttons at the moment but to tie in the screen and buttons for dimming would be great and to hav an option on background would be great. the s4 has it and ppl are loving that feature.

#27 khstars82

khstars82

mustaches?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Locationunder the sea

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

interesting i read the review on there for the razr m and he had the same view i did the screen was low res and over saturated and grainy,plus he also thinks the skin is ugly lol. and i check the specs on both screens pixels are both the same but they just have different displays which i guess is why me and the review think the screen looks grainy and over saturated 

razr m display specs 4.3” Super AMOLED™ Advanced Display, qHD resolution (960x540)
lg lucis 2 display specs 4.3” qHD AH–IPS Display, 16.7M Color TFT, 960 x 540 Pixels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users