28 replies to this topic

#1 WhnEvilStrks

WhnEvilStrks

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, OG Razr, OG Cranberry Razr, Pink Razr M, BlackBerry Curve 8530

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

Im just curious as to how many posts I need, or what the qualifications are for me to post a thread in the Droid Razr Market? I have an extra Razr Maxx in great condition im looking to part with for a very reasonable price...I looked around for the answer to my question but i only have a few minutes to scan the forum right now. thanks in advance for a response guys...

im sure my question my seem a little weird considering this is only my second post here on the forum, but if you read my introduction thread im sure you can understand why im looking to part with one of my phones lol...thanks again 

#2 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

Hmm... I wasn't aware there was a minimum limit before posting. Did you try to make a thread??

Please be sure to read the rules

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Also I would recommend posting it on Swappa and doing the transaction through there for everyone's safety.

• neckchop and shane1 like this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#3 WhnEvilStrks

WhnEvilStrks

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, OG Razr, OG Cranberry Razr, Pink Razr M, BlackBerry Curve 8530

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

Thanks for the quick reply bud! i did see a thread about someone getting ripped off on here by someone else who sent them a box of junk...and one of his suggestions was to post it on swappa and do the transaction through there. That sounds great to me, whatever I can do to help give someone peace of mind.

#4 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

Yup that was me.  :angry:

• shane1 likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#5 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

I think there was a post limit set for the Market, due to the fact that the people ripping off our staff and members generally only have 1-3 posts before they start posting in the Market.

• jl90 likes this

#6 neckchop

neckchop

pluh!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Locationatlantic City
  • Current Device(s):razr HD, razr m, note 10.1

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:39 PM

Even on swappa be careful and always use PayPal. I learned a hard lesson. I was having problems with my PayPal, and was lulled into a false sense of trust by a guy who spoke very well of this site, including mentioning prominent members and claiming to be close with some. Long story short, he sent a confirmation number through USPS, I wired money, and the package was returned to Florida due to "inaccurate address". The dude promptly blocked my number and any other mode of contact. I was out 450$ lesson learned, and if he's reading this now, well, I'll keep it clean.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#7 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

Even on swappa be careful and always use PayPal. I learned a hard lesson. I was having problems with my PayPal, and was lulled into a false sense of trust by a guy who spoke very well of this site, including mentioning prominent members and claiming to be close with some. Long story short, he sent a confirmation number through USPS, I wired money, and the package was returned to Florida due to "inaccurate address". The dude promptly blocked my number and any other mode of contact. I was out 450$ lesson learned, and if he's reading this now, well, I'll keep it clean.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

One of our members here???? 

Please PM me and let me know who so we can deal with this if it hasn't already been dealt with.

#8 neckchop

neckchop

pluh!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Locationatlantic City

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Pm sent

He gave a false name, so I don't have much hope in catching him. I've moved on already. Dude must have needed the money more than I did.

#9 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

I would like to know as well

#10 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

I would like to know as well

I'll forward info to you. Pretty damn messed up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#11 neckchop

neckchop

pluh!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Locationatlantic City

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

Yeah, I was pretty pissed a the time. Haha. But I should have known better. I only brought it up as a word of caution, not to stir anything up. However, I do greatly appreciate you guys and your dedication.
  • rickw likes this

#12 WhnEvilStrks

WhnEvilStrks

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

man im sorry for your loss bro! ive done a lot of stupid things in my life (as you guys can tell by my very first post on here telling the world i went to jail lol) but i cant stand a thief. someone who steals from someone, or even worse, spends the time to trick someone into sending them money for a false promise... i dont even know what to say man. how can they look at themselves in the mirror, karma will get em...with any luck that person met the broadside of a light pole at 60mph on their way home from receiving your money...i dont know guys, when the time comes and i post my add, if someone is interested in it we can chat it up on facebook or the phone. whatever helps ease the mind...im just here to increase my knowledge in this new found interest i have in my xt912's and chop it up with ya'll...great meeting you guys so far man...this forums' definitely gotta good vibe 

but the way im gonna be selling my Droid Razr MAXX, great condition, charger and cable....

Rooted

safestrap 3.11

bunch of custom roms

JB 4.1.2

can revert back to stock or flash a rom of your liking...whatever the buyer wants, dont matter to me...thanks again fellas

• neckchop likes this

#13 neckchop

neckchop

pluh!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Locationatlantic City

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

Karma for sure! And not the earl hickey kind. Lol. I learned from the experience, and as long as anyone else can benefit from it, well, not a complete loss. You're right though, this is a great community. I've been here since early 2012, and didn't post much at first but learned a lot. I'm always reading through most threads on here throughout the day, even if I don't post much, and each day I either learn something new, try to help someone, or laugh pretty hard. Either way, its enjoyable.

#14 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

this same guy got another member

#15 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Yeah it's the same one that got me

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#16 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

Yeah it's the same one that got me

Well, hopefully you all can get him. You can block numbers and email addresses, but IPs are a little more difficult.

• neckchop likes this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#17 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

Can I know as well?

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#18 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

Can I know as well?

Same guy that got Memnoch. Sneaky little bastard.

#19 WhnEvilStrks

WhnEvilStrks

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:39 AM

whoa guys...i havnt posted in a few days cause i have a crazy work schedule. but ive never, never ripped anyone off in my life. im done a lot of stupid things in my days but a thief has never been one of them. i work my @$$ off to provide for my family and dont ask anyone for anything, ever. its just not in my blood or the way i was raised. you definitely have the wrong assumption of me mixed up with the jerk off who did rip people off..i can totally assure you, im not the guy your thinking i am and my condolences go out to you guys for losing your hard earned money  

#20 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

whoa guys...i havnt posted in a few days cause i have a crazy work schedule. but ive never, never ripped anyone off in my life. im done a lot of stupid things in my days but a thief has never been one of them. i work my @$$ off to provide for my family and dont ask anyone for anything, ever. its just not in my blood or the way i was raised. you definitely have the wrong assumption of me mixed up with the jerk off who did rip people off..i can totally assure you, im not the guy your thinking i am and my condolences go out to you guys for losing your hard earned money  

No worries man. You're thread kinda got hijacked with us talking of old issues. We did not think nor were we saying it was you. It's all good.  :)

• neckchop, soocold and WhnEvilStrks like this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users