Photo

[ROM][xt907][PORT][GSM FIX] AOKP is HERE!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
199 replies to this topic

#1 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

2diirdu.png

Requirements:

Must be rooted!

Must be unlocked!

Must run a custom recovery!

What works?

Everything that I know of!

Are there bugs?

You flash and tell me!

Changelog can be found

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Screenshots can be found in Post #2

Thanks (in no particular order):

OSE

Bytecode

mikeyinid

marxman3

AOKP

Razrqcom Dev-Team

& Tucstwo ...Just cuz  :ph34r:

Download:

(Thanks to mic213)

• neckchop, tucstwo, usmcamgrimm and 3 others like this

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#2 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Screenshots

• kendog likes this

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#3 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

Taking over!! Good job Tim!

• timpohladthomas likes this

#4 marxman3

marxman3

• Developer
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

Great work! Thanks for all the time and effort!

#5 matthius7

matthius7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Non working link??

#6 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

Non working link??

Worked for me... Try again.

PDbEXCr.png

#7 matthius7

matthius7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

Tried on laptop and worked wouldnt on my phone though downloading now

#8 matthius7

matthius7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

one quick question my friend im running uscellulars electrify m unlocked with twrp 2.5 installed and all the roms i install have been for the razr m no developement for the m i guess. Anyway i can get signal checking all boxes selecting ruim and lte/cdma and signal is great and very stable .However i love my 4g and when i switch to lte/cdma/edvo i get 4g but the signal is crazy it locks up and wont stay even after i restore apns and my prl's any advice and thank you for this development aokp rocks..

#9 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

one quick question my friend im running uscellulars electrify m unlocked with twrp 2.5 installed and all the roms i install have been for the razr m no developement for the m i guess. Anyway i can get signal checking all boxes selecting ruim and lte/cdma and signal is great and very stable .However i love my 4g and when i switch to lte/cdma/edvo i get 4g but the signal is crazy it locks up and wont stay even after i restore apns and my prl's any advice and thank you for this development aokp rocks..

Hmm, not too sure buddy. I will look into it and get back to you.

PDbEXCr.png

#10 matthius7

matthius7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

i would appreciate it very much kinda tired of running stock debloated zipaligned roms to have stable 4g data.

#11 matthius7

matthius7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

ive tried almost every rom out there dead rage,carbon,earlier aokps,axiom,cm10,cm10.1,eclipse,slim and its all the same thing lte/cdma and stable 3g only switch over to lte/cdma/edvo so i can get 4g it picks it up then somehow locks up till i reboot till i eventually get tired of it and restore stable rom through twrp. sorry to bother you im sure your very busy being a developer and all but you seem like you wouldnt care to help..Thanks for any response 

#12 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

Vzw rom ... You are trying to run this on a different carrier? If that's the case it's not a ROM issue. It's a issue with crossing carriers. I'd look more into how you can run these on vzw
  • timpohladthomas and matthius7 like this

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#13 matthius7

matthius7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

I know its not the ROMs but I'm sure there are some system settings or some easy fix I can backup and restore from stock I'm just not as advanced as most of these guys. And BTW Tim finished setting up very nice so far so good !!

#14 matthius7

matthius7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

#15 justinjohnson86

justinjohnson86

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

Tim is at it again! Very nice. Will try once I get off shift.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#16 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:18 AM

posted this on XDA, but I'll post here too:

interesting issues for me:

I used the build.prop edit to fix the lockscreen rotation lock, however, it causes significant issues with one of my apps (rummyfight, which is played in landscape mode only). the app would appear to be fine for 5 seconds, but then freezes. so even after I revert back to the original build.prop file and reboot, those same issues still persist.

I tried to re-flash the ROM, and I get the AOSP keyboard force close (as well as hangouts) - almost like the AOSP keyboard is not there. if I re-flash the GApps, then my notifications are gone.

when re-flashing the ROM via 2.3.2.3 TWRP, I mount system, wipe cache/dalvik, and install the ROM. I even tried just mounting system and installing the ROM.

I really want this to be my daily driver, but I'm afraid that if there is an update, I'll have to perform a factory reset in order to avoid any issues.

any ideas?

thanks!

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#17 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:41 AM

posted this on XDA, but I'll post here too:

interesting issues for me:

I used the build.prop edit to fix the lockscreen rotation lock, however, it causes significant issues with one of my apps (rummyfight, which is played in landscape mode only). the app would appear to be fine for 5 seconds, but then freezes. so even after I revert back to the original build.prop file and reboot, those same issues still persist.

I tried to re-flash the ROM, and I get the AOSP keyboard force close (as well as hangouts) - almost like the AOSP keyboard is not there. if I re-flash the GApps, then my notifications are gone.

when re-flashing the ROM via 2.3.2.3 TWRP, I mount system, wipe cache/dalvik, and install the ROM. I even tried just mounting system and installing the ROM.

I really want this to be my daily driver, but I'm afraid that if there is an update, I'll have to perform a factory reset in order to avoid any issues.

any ideas?

thanks!

Ok, a few things...

1. Do you know this is AOKP?

2. I didn't see your post on xda.

3. I would recommend updating to TWRP 2.5.

4. Lockscreen rotation is the enabled by default in AOKP.

I have been running this rom since it built yesterday and haven't had issues. Are you able to pull a logcat?

Let me know and I will help in anyway that I can...I appreciate your continued support...

PDbEXCr.png

#18 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

Ok, a few things... 1. Do you know this is AOKP? 2. I didn't see your post on xda. 3. I would recommend updating to TWRP 2.5. 4. Lockscreen rotation is the enabled by default in AOKP. I have been running this rom since it built yesterday and haven't had issues. Are you able to pull a logcat? Let me know and I will help in anyway that I can...I appreciate your continued support...

thanks for the quick response pal.  yup, I know this is AOKP, but the error message still states AOSP keyboard is not responding.

lock screen still rotates though.  only way for me to fix it is via build.prop edit.  this is not a huge deal though, so I'm not concerned about it.  I'm more concerned about updating.

I tried to find the change log on the AOKP website, but to no avail.  can you sum it up (or at least provide me a specific link please)?

thanks!

#19 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

Hey bud, Sorry if I came across as crass.  I was just making sure as my two OPs look identitical and I had an HD user asking about an M rom the other day.  I am always here to help with issues that arise.  The AOSP keyboard thing makes sense as AOKP uses alot of the same things as AOSP.  I am not sure why it force closes however.  

So you are trying to leave rotation on in your phone but turn it off on the lockscreen?  I may have misunderstood before.

Let me look for a better changelog.  Will edit this post if i find one.

PDbEXCr.png

#20 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:07 AM

Thanks pal. No apologies needed. You came across very professional.
Don't worry about the lock screen rotation issue.
I'll try out the lunchly tonight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users