26 replies to this topic

#21 evocop

evocop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Twitter:floydaccess

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

Yeah that was established 3 posts before yours.......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No need to be ugly, just trying to help out.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#22 LaurelRaven

LaurelRaven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

You can cancel contract All the way up to the 90th day ? Or just be able to exchange phone models?

Just the phone. Which is good enough for me, since I have no intention of leaving Verizon right now.

RTFM is Known to the State of California to Cause Cancer

• jl90 likes this

#23 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Twitter:dunttt
  • Google+:jon36m@gmail.com
  • LocationChicago IL
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:15 PM

This is not a bad policy at all. This came from the costco website

"Costco.com's return policy for any Wireless Advocates merchandise obtained through this website is 90 days from the original date of purchase. You must ship your merchandise in back to Wireless Advocates in like - new condition for a full refund. Merchandise should not be returned to a Costco store. All returns must be accompanied by a return authorization form which can be obtained from our Customer Service Team. Customer Service Team. Our distribution center is not able to process refunds for returns received without a return authorization.

Within 90 days you may receive a refund on the handset itself. However, you will still be responsible for any applicable early termination fees if service is canceled after the Trial Period. The Trial Period varies by carrier and State. See carrier Cancellation Policy for details.

Once the product is received back at our distribution center, a refund for the full purchase amount will be credited back to the card used for payment."
  • jl90 likes this

#24 LaurelRaven

LaurelRaven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

In store is easier, I just have to bring it back and can exchange it with any change in price either way (as in, pay or get back the difference)

#25 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

In store is easier, I just have to bring it back and can exchange it with any change in price either way (as in, pay or get back the difference

#26 dunttt

dunttt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChicago IL

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

In store is easier, I just have to bring it back and can exchange it with any change in price either way (as in, pay or get back the difference)

Sweet! I just wished they sold phones without a contract for a little cheaper than normal off contract price (since it IS Costco lol) but they only do contract renewals or new ones .

#27 pazuzuftw

pazuzuftw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:52 AM

Okay, I decided to give the S4 a try after looking through the reviews and specs. Getting it from Costco, I have 90 days to change my mind and switch to the razr, or really anything I want.

Just got it today, and while I'm still not fond of touchwiz, the phone itself is so far fantastic. The screen is nearly perfect, and I love how slim and light it is. I wish they had gone with a slightly nicer finish on the back, especially since this one picks up fingerprints like crazy, but I can live with it.

Let's see if I decide to stick with it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD

The biggest thing I wanted to get when I was looking for a new phone, coming from a bionic as well, I had a lot of serious issues with battery life considering I would have to plug my bionic in at least twice a day. I also was not a fan of samsung's touch wiz nor htc's sense while I was trying out other phones from friend's and in-store. The most attractive feature is the battery life for me. I haven't flashed any new roms to it yet that may have features that would improve battery life so it could get better but on moderate use during the day I can get at least 16 hrs out of the maxx hd and only be down between 30-40%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users