Photo

How to use Mobile Online Ordering websites and apps.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spencer564

spencer564

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

First of let me tell you..

I own a smart phone .. most of people do. But all of them is not curious about the related thing that how much i am?

Now a days many people use Restaurent app or website to order meal.. So i also want to give a try !

But reason . I am still not familliar with all that mobile stuff.
Just want a little bit of information about the resto app's and how to use them, benefits, etc.

#2 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:52 AM

Spencer, as with any online purchase, the first thing to consider is security.  My philosophy is that if the website or the app creator is not a well known business or creator, I don't use it- period.  As far as websites go, mobile use versus computer use is pretty much one in the same.  As for Apps, well, I would make sure the app developer is one in the same with the business you are trying to use.  For a silly example, If you want to use an Ebay app and it is created by ImaGonnaSteal , obviously, don't use it.  I guess my key point is be cautious. I am one of those that reads the reviews prior to making a purchase or downloading an app.  If I still have a question, I either ask a friend or the developer or business. 

I don't know if that really is any help, but it sounds like you are relatively new to online purchases and it can be a time saver if done cautiously - but it can also cost you a lot more if one just starts clicking away.  Be safe.

• soocold likes this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users