• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

Can't tell you how to fix your power down problem. What I do when weird problems start happening is install a new ROM zip and start over. There's a few out there already rooted. Some debloated some deodexed or both.

#42 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

ok i am rooted, unlocked, and have removed the unlocked bootloader message.  One thing i have been curious about but bigger problems took precedence is, i cant turn phone off.  I hit power off option and it just reboots the phone.... been happening from first time rooting it.

What ROM are you using?

R. Long: Pixel 5

#43 jason303

jason303

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Locationdenver co
  • Current Device(s):droid razr m

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

i am now on cm10.1 with bread gapps?  not liking it, not very stable, interested in knowing what other rom u would recommend. I am using TWRP currently, dont know if thats the right choice... only using now over CWM because of easier interface...(i think interface is right term)... i like the touch screen

#44 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

Marx has stopped supporting CM10.1 because he is focusing on Slim.  I would flash DHacker's or Skrillax's CM if you want to run CM10.1.  If you want to stick with Marx's CM10.1, try installing a normal GAPPs package.  Also, TWRP is fine to use, but which version are you using?  2.3, 2.5, and 2.6 are good, with 2.6 being the most up-to-date.  Avoid 2.4 because it is extremely buggy.   

• jason303 likes this

#45 jason303

jason303

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Locationdenver co

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

i really am not partial to any, just want stability, good battery, able to use as mobile hotspot, and maybe even hdmi port if possible.  I hate verizon and their position w/ the gov't ( position being bent over grabbing their ankles/or on their knees w/ teeth covered) so the less they have to do with whats on my phone the better

#46 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:49 PM

Just about all the aftermarket ROMs are stable, except for BT.  Some people report that BT streaming is causing reboots or freezes.  Also, the M doesn't have HDMI, so you'll never get that from a ROM.  I've been running BeanStalk and am really happy with it.  I was running Slim before that, and AOKP prior to that.  I didn't have issues with any of those. I'm just a crack flasher, that's why I keep changing. 

#47 jason303

jason303

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Locationdenver co

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

Getting real tired is my only excuse, I had flashbacks to my razr xt912!

#48 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:09 AM

Getting real tired is my only excuse, I had flashbacks to my razr xt912!

No worries, it happens. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users