#801 TysonHere

TysonHere

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Quick Question from a N00b!

Does GSM mean that I can use my phone on T-Mobile's network? Also, the very most basic question for all of this, what does flash mean? (Keep in mind I'm a noob, so play fair.) Thanks!

#802 TysonHere

TysonHere

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Quick Question from a N00b!

Does GSM mean that I can use my phone on T-Mobile's network? Also, the very most basic question for all of this, what does flash mean? (Keep in mind I'm a noob, so play fair.) Thanks!

I know, I know. The noob just quoted himself. But... THIS. IS. AWESOME!!! After I finally got it to work, I might even start using my RAZR over my Galaxy S3! The complaint I had about my RAZR was the battery life. Thanks for the great work guys. I'll be taking credit for it with all of my friends. 3 cheers!

#803 bcamps21685

bcamps21685

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationFL
  • Current Device(s):droid razr xt912

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

Can't get wifi to find my router any ideas
Great rom cm9 is cool
Wish cm10 would run as smooth as this rom
But I do like the notification set up on CM 10 like the quick hang up email veiwer u should add those in here
PS the dark theme is awesome
  • bcamps21685 likes this
BC

#804 Dreadlord12p

Dreadlord12p

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola RAZR

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

nevermind

#805 Razrwire

Razrwire

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:41 AM

I just wanted to say that I love the features of this rom. The functionalify and look are awesome. Ive already deleted apps thaf I donf neex anymore because you included similad fun fions in the rom. Love it.

#806 Razrwire

Razrwire

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

Just a few screenshots with an added theme.

Attached Files

#807 Arumite

Arumite

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx XT912

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

First off, let me just say thank you dev, for putting the work into these roms and mods, and supporting them as well as you do :)

I really love this rom after only just recently flashing it, and really want to make it my main.
I am , however having an issue with the wifi. I am still relatively new to the rom scene, but am quickly getting the hang of it. I have flashed several roms in the past few days and not had any issues with wifi on the others. The issue is wifi won't connect. It says my router is out of range. I have safe strap. Rom is in slot 2. I have rebooted and wiped cache/dalvik several times. I can actually switch back to my stock from and my custom from in slot 1 and the wifi still works flawless. The rom in slot 1 is your BW ICS. NO MATTER what I try I can't get the wifi to work in this cm9 rom. Any help you you can provide would be much apreciated, when you can. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: razor maxx/.211 OTA Kernel. If there is any additional info I can provide to help you help, just let me know. Also, is it possible to get swype working with this rom?

#808 Monkeh

Monkeh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

Amazing!

#809 RussWalker

RussWalker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:03 PM

I know this is a pretty old thread, but I am trying to find a ROM that will allow text message reading in my car which is a problem with Android versions JellyBean and newer.  Will this ROM work with Safestrap Spyder 3.65?  Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4.0.4, DROID RAZR/MAXX, ICS-leak, custom rom, Black Widow ICS, 211-215 compatible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users