1 reply to this topic

#1 Turtle

Turtle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationRichmond,IN

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

I read somewhere that you could use adw ex to set up multi wallpapers. Is this fact or fiction? If this is fact I would like to know how if someone would be willing to guide me in the right direction. I think there are some other APPS to do this, I have found 2 which are, Dx Top and Sweeter Home 2. I don't know if they work or not. But I would really like to stay with just adw ex if possible. I'm primarily rooted stock .181, no rom or anything yet. Thanks in advance.

#2 dccoh

dccoh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

I read somewhere that you could use adw ex to set up multi wallpapers. Is this fact or fiction? If this is fact I would like to know how if someone would be willing to guide me in the right direction. I think there are some other APPS to do this, I have found 2 which are, Dx Top and Sweeter Home 2. I don't know if they work or not. But I would really like to stay with just adw ex if possible. I'm primarily rooted stock .181, no rom or anything yet. Thanks in advance.

I use MultiPicture Live Wallpaper from the Play Store. Lets me use multiple wallpapers in any launcher i've tried, just takes some playing around.
  • Turtle likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users