#1 sta1

sta1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:59 PM

Hello,

I'm new to the Android/Motorola scene. I have been a user of a Blackberry for many many years. I am enjoying the new ecosystem although not entirely new (I do own a Motorola XOOM WiFi) and am having a pretty hard time adjusting to the nonphysical keyboard but am sure I will eventually get the hang of it, hopefully.

One of the other issues I have with the phone which is pretty major is the strength of the vibrate feature. While on vibrate I have missed about 75 to 80% of all my calls and I hardly ever feel the vibrate notification when receiving a e-mail or text. Is there a way to enhance the actual vibrate feature. I'm afraid that if I can't alter or change this it will be enough for me to return the phone.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

sta1

#2 PWn3R

PWn3R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Twitter:AllenGeorge
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/102317230135122177087

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

There was an app in market back in the days of Cupcake (LOL) and Donut that would let you modify the vibrate settings so you could set it to multiple long pulses or whatever you want really. I don't know of any way that you can make it vibrate "harder" than it does out of the box. On GB/ICS I don't know if there is still an app to make that change to the vibration settings, but someone else might be able to point you in the direction of such an app.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users