118 replies to this topic

#21 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

C'mon guys... no soak means no OTA.

I saw something this morning that said about 4 weeks. That would still put it in Q2 but I'm close to flashing 206. You can't be off an upgrade path that is nonexistent

If you are on 206 we can get you on the path when there IS one to go with the same bspatch method.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#22 captmilk

captmilk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Twitter:Captmilk
  • LocationErie, PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:59 AM

I staying stock from now on......lol :ph34r:

#23 bilbobaggins

bilbobaggins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:08 AM

Matt, I'm not on 206 yet, but I have my phone back at 181 and 206 is sitting in my cache right now. LOL

#24 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:09 AM

Matt, I'm not on 206 yet, but I have my phone back at 181 and 206 is sitting in my cache right now. LOL

Do it man. It's worth it. Really no reason not to anymore. :)

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#25 boxermansr

boxermansr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

C'mon guys... no soak means no OTA.

If you are on 206 we can get you on the path when there IS one to go with the same bspatch method.

Reading that, is only making it more tempting for me to flash to .206, but I just know the second I do, something newer will come out. *throwing hands up in the air*
Posted Image

#26 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

You're done. Just give in!

Giiiiivveeeeee innnnnnnn lol :-P

[ what path? ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#27 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

Reading that, is only making it more tempting for me to flash to .206, but I just know the second I do, something newer will come out. *throwing hands up in the air*

Youd still be able to jump to a newer build using the same method! Dooooo eeeeet lol

I'm a terrible influence lol

[ what path? ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#28 boxermansr

boxermansr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

Youd still be able to jump to a newer build using the same method! Dooooo eeeeet lol

I'm a terrible influence lol

[ what path? ]

Yeah, lol. I just flashed back to .79 20 minutes ago. I just like the way everything looks in ICS, versus GB, the nasty white menus/info section in settings, and all that, the sleek blackness in ICS is so much more appealing...

I'm sure I'll be flashing back to .181 then to .206 in the next few hours, I'm just not sure how much of a step forward it's going to be.
Posted Image

#29 DonDraper

DonDraper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationLexington, SC

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

...and one thing you should have learned by now is that if you don't hear it straight from Verizon, it ain't gonna happen!

#30 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

you don't have to. I believe you. Its just it didn't hit all. Just random devices. Happens that you saw one get hit w it.

Eh, I went anyway just because even I found it weird.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

58.06KB   30 downloads

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#31 stupidchicken03

stupidchicken03

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationIn the Sac of CA

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:27 AM

i like how the whole theme of ICS is darker. In theory, would a darker theme save battery compared to something brighter (IE GB)?

#32 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

Yes. white drains the most battery because it requires all of the pixels to be lit.

#33 stupidchicken03

stupidchicken03

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationIn the Sac of CA

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

ok thats what i was thinking, makes sense

#34 kklier

kklier

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

I should go back to the store and screen shot what I saw there. It was definitely strange.

The nexus in the corp store I went to today also had 4.04.

#35 Giblet535

Giblet535

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:44 PM

I just installed the .79 leak and saw that a few Google apps (Play Books, Play Movies, Slacker) DO NOT LIKE the .79 leak and refuse to update. Whoops!

I'd guess that we may be waiting on 3rd parties to fix some minor glitches so that Verizon doesn't get hammered with tech support calls from the Riff Raff, whose favorite Jelly-Bean-Color-Chooser app is packaged wrong.
If I lived . I'd be ~ by now.

#36 boxermansr

boxermansr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

I just installed the .79 leak and saw that a few Google apps (Play Books, Play Movies, Slacker) DO NOT LIKE the .79 leak and refuse to update. Whoops!

I'd guess that we may be waiting on 3rd parties to fix some minor glitches so that Verizon doesn't get hammered with tech support calls from the Riff Raff, whose favorite Jelly-Bean-Color-Chooser app is packaged wrong.

I'm running .79 (for around the 10th time), and each time I've never had an issue with those apps updating. Maybe try rebooting, or clearing your cache with the Play Store and see if that fixes it.
Posted Image

#37 Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

I fully believe that we will receive ICS in less than 12 hours.

I also believe in fairies and unicorns.

And Harry Potter.

And Lord of the Rings.

[ what path? ]

lmao..I just erased my reply to this threads question..No matter how I word it, it sounded bad...lol so ill just say, You weren't like really expecting it were you? The chart that says the 21/23 pull says on the bottom its still in development..lol that should be a clue about how they work...lol Peace..

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->Minimum<-----:)
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

#38 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

Just about every previous OTA was at one time posted to this site as a leak. So I'm content with flashing the. 75's and 84's and 206's or whatever else because eventually the OTA will come and I'll already have been on it for a month lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#39 Giblet535

Giblet535

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

I'm running .79 (for around the 10th time), and each time I've never had an issue with those apps updating. Maybe try rebooting, or clearing your cache with the Play Store and see if that fixes it.

Even a required reboot would be a show-stopper for Moto and VZW QA teams... Just sayin'.

Have a cigar! It wanted to reboot.....to SafeStrap and a Real-Life CM9 (Black Widow) ROM load!

My brief experience with stock .79: it's ready. We'll all be glad that I don't run their QA teams, lol.
If I lived . I'd be ~ by now.

#40 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

lmao..I just erased my reply to this threads question..No matter how I word it, it sounded bad...lol so ill just say, You weren't like really expecting it were you? The chart that says the 21/23 pull says on the bottom its still in development..lol that should be a clue about how they work...lol Peace..

Simply Amazing ...
Essentially Stunning,
Motorola Droid Razr---->Minimum<-----
Tapped via Red Xparent Pro>:-!

lol heck no! I knew it wasn't coming today! But I hate to crush the hopes and dreams of others. Well... "hate" isn't the word... lol jk

[ what path? ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users