• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

I'm running pacman 23.0 android version 4.2.2 I don't seem to have any issues but when I look at my settings my iccid says unknown. Is there any way to fix this. The only thing I have noticed is others with my phone have a little bit better service than I do not sure if this has anything to do with this. If you have any comments or suggestions please let me know.

Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#2 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,118 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:32 AM

If there was an issue with your SIM card, you wouldn't be able to use your device at all.  Probably just a glitch in the way the settings screen is set up in the ROM.  You can verify this by booting into stock and checking the settings over there.

Also can you be a little more specific with "others with my phone have a little bit better service"?  What does that mean?

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#3 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

Well I can't check the settings there is no stock side... I don't use safe strap my boot loader is unlocked.
When I say they have a little better service,I mean that there dbs are lower than mine and they have more bars of service

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#4 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,118 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

hmm how hard is it to flash back into stock just to check settings?  Forgive me, we Bionic people know nothing of this bootloader unlocked stuff...  :rolleyes:huh:angry:

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#5 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

Really I could have swore I read something about progress on unlocking the bionic if I find the link I'll hit u up with it...
And ya its a pain to go back to stock....u have to wipe everything and start from scratch

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2 to

#6 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:21 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

There is 2 links that are for unlocking the boot loader for the bionic
Sent from my GT-P3110 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#7 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,118 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

That won't work for the bionic. Has different chip set.

sent from my beantastic Bionic

#8 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

Ya I just realized ur said can not use same method sorry but I'll keep a look it for it

Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#9 brandon71

brandon71

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Google+:tbd7171@gmail.com
  • LocationKodak, TN
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

It's not a pain to go back to stock if you made a backup of stock in the first place. It can save time and frustration sometimes

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users