24 replies to this topic

#21 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,446 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

Well, you won't be able to unlock, but, root will work.  My Emporium thread has been updated with the latest work.

Non potest esse nisi unus

#22 hackthis25

hackthis25

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid razr

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

which is exactly why i disabled data connection from the pull down setting tab on the clnr from Verizon when trying to activate my Sim card.. (recently rec'd the clnr a few days back), then froze the updater.apk with tb... take that moto lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#23 Devilalwayscries

Devilalwayscries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY
  • Current Device(s):droid razr maxx hd, og droid razr

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

I had a Razr HD unlocked rooted... But was a hardware problem with phone reading sim card. So Verizon mailed me new phone. Got my MATT UTILTY ready to root reunlock etc... Open utility hooked up phone went got water came back and on my pc screen was the Verizon sight an it automatically started install for the new HD update... Droid man was on the phone and it was going... To my shock I was dumb founded it could start and install the update... Has there been a root method for the 9.20.1? BEWARE WHEN U CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO PC

I noticed when I updated my moto drivers that you can update your phone now when its connected into a PC.... Unless I misread the change log I thing its retarded any way to force people on locked down phones

#24 kellogg

kellogg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

Well, you won't be able to unlock, but, root will work.  My Emporium thread has been updated with the latest work.

finally had time to operate on my phone..i have it back to 9.16.6 im rooted ...will i be able to unlock loader to?

#25 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

finally had time to operate on my phone..i have it back to 9.16.6 im rooted ...will i be able to unlock loader to?

Nope. Once it has been updated it blocks the exploit even if you downgrade.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users