• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#41 netizenmt

netizenmt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:02 AM

the audio issue, it hapen if you reboot your Razr. but, i tried to fix this with wipe cache and dalvik. It's work. normaly again.

Yeah I tried all that with no luck.

However, so far, so good with the newest release. No sound issues, YouTube works OK. No issues so far.

Sent from my Droid Razr M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#42 CamoCustom

CamoCustom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:35 AM

cant get email to add account, whats the differece between toggleable and normal on aroma installer?

#43 AK47sForAll

AK47sForAll

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:49 AM

cant get email to add account, whats the differece between toggleable and normal on aroma installer?

I believe toggle-able GAPPS will go dark if you toggle Dark UI and normal won't.

• CamoCustom likes this

#44 CamoCustom

CamoCustom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:59 AM

I believe toggle-able GAPPS will go dark if you toggle Dark UI and normal won't.

I dont know why I didnt think of that....Thanks.  And I got email to work, went through and reinstalled Aroma and gapps for the 3rd time and it works now.

#45 jesseg91631

jesseg91631

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:14 AM

OK Bluetooth isn't fixed I had the bug return today after loosing signal on country roads. After signal came back Bluetooth was fine.

#46 Bluecollar

Bluecollar

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

This is an outstanding ROM. Very stable and great options.

I don't want to update unless there is a significant improvement, is there somewhere I can preview the update fixes/improvements.

#47 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:13 PM

This is an outstanding ROM. Very stable and great options.

I don't want to update unless there is a significant improvement, is there somewhere I can preview the update fixes/improvements.

I couldn't find a specific website for Illusion.  I don't think it has one like some of the other ROMs.  However, there is a change-log posted in the thread that was linked in the first post of this thread: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Also, Illusion is SlimBean based, so you can also probably follow changes on the Slim website: 

If you're not running the latest update, from yesterday, you should.  It's nice.;)

• timpohladthomas likes this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#48 jesseg91631

jesseg91631

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

So I was poking around build.prop and I saw Bluetooth sap profile set to true. I set it to false and I have not experienced any more Bluetooth crashes. I know very little about android programing so don't hold it against me, but I think this s fixed my Bluetooth pairing problem.

#49 ziggy

ziggy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

I love the Key Lime Pie theme and the customizations are great!  Which kernel would work best with the rom to prevent slight screen tearing?

#50 Bluecollar

Bluecollar

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

Thanks for the feedback RikRong, will flash the update.

#51 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

I love the Key Lime Pie theme and the customizations are great!  Which kernel would work best with the rom to prevent slight screen tearing?

I've been running Byte's latest kernel, but I think I might try out Argghh's this time. 

Thanks for the feedback RikRong, will flash the update.

NP, let us know how it turns out. 

#52 ziggy

ziggy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

I'll try it thanks. Turning HW overlays off made a huge improvement. Especially using chrome browser. Do you have a link to bytes kernel also?

#53 ziggy

ziggy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:47 PM

Between Argghh's kernel and disable HW overlays in developer option's this ROM really rocks!

#54 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

I'll try it thanks. Turning HW overlays off made a huge improvement. Especially using chrome browser. Do you have a link to bytes kernel also?

Code Kernel:  

#55 L3van

L3van

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:19 AM

@RikRong :after using argghh kernel in this ROM, did u experienced this error when uninstalling app :

"error cannot read /data/xposed/modules.whitelist"

how to fix it? :huh:

#56 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

@RikRong :after using argghh kernel in this ROM, did u experienced this error when uninstalling app :

I haven't tried to uninstall an app.  Try this:  go into the Xposed app and choose "uninstall."  This should uninstall any Xposed framework.  If that doesn't work, choose the "clean up" option.  I think some of Xposed framework gets installed when you flash the ROM, even if you don't choose to install the framework.  I saw one other person with this problem on XDA, I think it was Netizement that had the problem, but I can't remember.

#57 jpholler

jpholler

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Current Device(s):Sony tablet s, stock, droid inc, razr m, nexus 7 stock, nook tablet, dell streak 7

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:37 PM

The 7/30 arrrrgh kernel broke my root, which also may have caused the issue. Once I removed that kernel all was well and I never saw the message again

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

#58 L3van

L3van

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

I haven't tried to uninstall an app.  Try this:  go into the Xposed app and choose "uninstall."  This should uninstall any Xposed framework.  If that doesn't work, choose the "clean up" option.  I think some of Xposed framework gets installed when you flash the ROM, even if you don't choose to install the framework.  I saw one other person with this problem on XDA, I think it was Netizement that had the problem, but I can't remember.

ha, funny thing is, when i try to uninstall or clean up xposed framework, that error message comes up again, :D

The 7/30 arrrrgh kernel broke my root, which also may have caused the issue. Once I removed that kernel all was well and I never saw the message again

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

i think argghh kernel having issue too with SU in this ROM, even the newest one 8/4,

once i reflash ROM, all was well too,

#59 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

That's really weird, I didn't run into those issues. BTW there's an update posted.

edit:  Also, go get your updated GAPPs and AIOs from the Slim website. 

#60 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

I would normally add an edit, but this requires a bump...Flashed the update and there seems to be a new menu under "Advanced System Settings,"  for "device."  I don't think this was there before.  There's a nice new feature in there, that hasn't been around since the ICS days.   ;)

• CamoCustom and timpohladthomas like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users