[BETA] Here it is, the APK for the New Moto X's camera app, that has been outed so that anyone with an Android phone can theoretically install it. The problem is that not all of the features are working.
- The camera runs fine.
- Single shots.
- Burst shots.
- Video recording.
- Front-facing camera toggle.
- Swipe to open settings.
- Swipe to open gallery, which asks which gallery app you want to launch.
- Touch to focus toggle.
- Flash mode toggle.
- Shutter sound toggle.
- Geo-tag toggle.
What doesn't work
- Double-flick wrist gesture to launch the camera anytime.
- Panorama mode currently crashes. It seems to be missing a required class, and I'm not sure whether we'd be able to fix it or not. If we can, I'll post an updated APK. For the interested, the error log is .
- HDR mode is disabled and cannot be enabled. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH THE XT926 on 4.2.2 HDR Mode works in FULL
Slow-motion mode is disabled and cannot be enabled. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH THE XT926 on 4.2.2 Slow-motion can be enabled and disabled
The APK was tested on a Nexus 4 running android 4.3 and a Note II running Android 4.1.2. The results were identical.
669.15KB 156 downloads 493.11KB 158 downloads