• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 KaChow

KaChow

If Only...

• Superuser
  • 364 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia
  • Current Device(s):S6 (sm-g920f), Moto XT1575(waiting)

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:24 PM

Figured out what the other toggle is..... it is to turn on/off the wrist flicky thingy to start the camera.... not needed IMO ....

... telekinetically tapped, tenaciously traversing the terrain ...

I was wondering what that was it didn't make sense to the blue light in the bottom. Also, surprised the resolution can't be changed. Do like this can better than, will test low lighting, but imagine that still a hardware issue.

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 2

If you like this signature click on the Marvel logo this one is from Thor: The Dark World-> copy the html link to your signature in my settings-> Enjoy!

#62 fufuDAWSON

fufuDAWSON

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

So, I bought a rooted phone with the stock camera already deleted by the previous dumbass... I installed this camera, but it won't work, it says I need the camera to make it work... helpp

#63 neckchop

neckchop

pluh!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Locationatlantic City
  • Current Device(s):razr HD, razr m, note 10.1

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

So, I bought a rooted phone with the stock camera already deleted by the previous dumbass... I installed this camera, but it won't work, it says I need the camera to make it work... helpp

Can you tell us which phone you have? Which android version?

#64 KaChow

KaChow

If Only...

• Superuser
  • 364 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia
  • Current Device(s):S6 (sm-g920f), Moto XT1575(waiting)

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

This Moto X apk seems to work best on either 4.2.2 or 4.3 from what I've noticed. The stock ROMs are not the best for running this apk.

• neckchop likes this

If you like this signature click on the Marvel logo this one is from Thor: The Dark World-> copy the html link to your signature in my settings-> Enjoy!

#65 LESLIE

LESLIE

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

This Moto X apk seems to work best on either 4.2.2 or 4.3 from what I've noticed. The stock ROMs are not the best for running this apk.

i second this fact. have tried to :

1. direct install (signature error)

2. freeze stock camera with TitBack (again, sig error)

3. freeze and reboot (sig error also)

4. backup uninstall stock camera then install (just app not installed)

RZR MX HD running stock 9.16.6

#66 BionicMan69

BionicMan69

Android Scientist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Twitter:@BionicMan_69
  • LocationCookeville, TN
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD, Motorola Droid Bionic, Motorola Xoom, HTC Flyer

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

Just to pass some info, on the Droid Hive mhouse33 has a stock rom with a Moto X mods you can flash that has this camera and seems to do just fine on the stock roms.. 

[Rom] 9.20.1 Dst + Moto X Mod

Not trying step on anybodys toes or direct traffic to other places. Just trying pass along info in my journeys in the android communities.... 

• chrisp6825 likes this

#67 racer580

racer580

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:8
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD (xt926) unlocked

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:31 PM

I know this is an old thread, but has anyone gotten this or any moto x apk to function on cm11? I installed one but it seems to be pretty buggy. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Motorola, Moto X, New Camera

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users