FireEjaculator

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr XT912 and a Moto G

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

OKay I have it up and running and then ill root and install the correct SafeStrap this time xD Ill report back when finished :p

#62 FireEjaculator

FireEjaculator

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr XT912 and a Moto G

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:07 AM

okay sorry for asking you all these questions xD :p But this should be the last one.. Can you link me to a SafeStrap for Droid Razr XT912 Spyder? PLz :p

#63 Captain Crypto

Captain Crypto

Decoding Your Secrets

• 1,086 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S4 Black Mist Developer, A700, Nook Color

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

okay sorry for asking you all these questions xD :p But this should be the last one.. Can you link me to a SafeStrap for Droid Razr XT912 Spyder? PLz :p

Don't be sorry for asking questions.  Believe me, I still ask a lot of questions and I've been messing with phones since the early Bionic days.  EDIT:  Make that the OG Droid days!

I don't have your particular answer off-hand so I would have to search for it.  You will find a TON of really great information on this site by searching.  While reading through the search results you will also find other tidbits of information you will eventually need.  I have had lots of bookmarks to different forums here to information I thought was really interesting.

One more thing - make sure to share what you find in the appropriate forums.  Like others have said, keep reading!

• soocold likes this

#64 StalkerrRed

StalkerrRed

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:09 AM

Hi!!!

#65 Bloodninja212

Bloodninja212

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

Hey guys,

Found this forum while serching for how to unbrick my verizon droid bionic. I was using safestrap 3.65 and trying out new roms when I installed custom rom to the stock slot. It was still working booting into the custom rom but for whatever reason I swiped recover stock rom and it never booted again. I can get to fastboot but my computer won't recognise the phone. I tryed installing drivers but all I get is a connected sound. I'm using a brand new factor usb cord and also tryed another one to make sure that was not it. I installed rsd lite 6.15 with cdma_targa_9.8.2O-72_VZW-22_cfc.xml.zip but after decompression it has never showed the phone so I could start the flash. Any advise!

#66 TANWare

TANWare

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationJackson NJ
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx HD, Nexus 10

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:57 PM

Hi,

I was linked to here for my Droid XT926 with KK 4.4.2 and rooting. I now have a rooted phone, while I never had before I know that VZ and Motorola took this away so when I found out it was available I jumped in.

#67 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:59 PM

Hi,
I was linked to here for my Droid XT926 with KK 4.4.2 and rooting. I now have a rooted phone, while I never had before I know that VZ and Motorola took this away so when I found out it was available I jumped in.

Welcome! You should take the opportunity to unlock the bootloader as well.

Sent from my S-Offed One M8

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#68 cbadave

cbadave

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNC, USA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

Hi everyone. Thanks for having me. Y'all have so much great information on here it's mind-boggling. I've been doing a lot of reading and will continue to do so. I did manage (somehow) to root my XT926 4.4.2 & unlock bootloader but don't have a clue what's next. I'm sure the answers are in these forums somewhere. I'm trying to get back to 4.1.2 so that my SMS in my car(2012 SRT8 w/ UConnect 8.4n/R5)  will work again. Motorola just sent me a new one I haven't even turned on yet that's supposed to be on 4.1.2 so I'll have to figure out how to root, unlock, and freeze updates on that one. Any suggestions of where to search would be greatly appreciated. 

#69 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

Sorry to tell you but downgrading aint gonna happen for you, so save us the hassle of having to help you recover from what would be an epic FAIL :)

You will find everything you need here, the main tool you will need to get and read about is SamuriHL's House of Moto

But welcome to the forum.....

#70 cbadave

cbadave

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

What about the new one they just sent that has 4.1.2 on it now. Is there a way to root, unlock, and freeze the update on that before it has a chance to update? Thanks for the welcome and I don't mind reading if you just point me in the right direction...

#71 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

give the system version number not the android version number, it will depend what you have exactly

#72 cbadave

cbadave

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:04 PM

9.18.94 build 9.8.1Q-94

#73 putinhuilo

putinhuilo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:34 AM

Hello, guys! Thank you for your forum!

#74 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:18 AM

9.18.94 build 9.8.1Q-94

You cant unlock this version. You would need to upgrade to KK and then use TowelRoot to root and then Motopocalypse to Unlock. Once Unlocked then OTA's become less of an issue

#75 cbadave

cbadave

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

Thanks cmh714. Can I root the new one and freeze the update so it stays on 4.1.2 which will keep my SMS in the car working?

#76 xyz

xyz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

Hello Everyone. I just joined. Trying to teach myself how to root... Thanks for having me. Just wanted to say hello and thankyou.

#77 joshsurvival

joshsurvival

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:08 AM

hey im comming to this site because i needed help rooting and unlocking my phone. I have went to the 4.4.2 withe the system being 183.46.10. Im on the razr hd(XT926). I have rooted using towelroot but cant get the unlock with motopocalypse. Can I get someone to message me and help me out a little?

#78 lyndahitt

lyndahitt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT907

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:24 AM

I joined because my XT907 went off one night and the next day when I charged it and turned it on it went to the red M boot screen and there she sits.  Trying to read how to either restore her to factory or root her so that it way more usable.  I was able to root a tablet once, but I am not very confident, so will have to find a place that gives me step by step instructions.

I am able to get to my fasboot screen, will that help?

#79 angie40

angie40

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):droid

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:37 PM

Hi all thanks for having me love this site so informative!!

#80 kuntrykracka

kuntrykracka

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt912 galaxy s3

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:57 AM

glad to be part of the rzr community and hopefully what im able to learn on here will get my phone working right...so plz bear with me as im still a noob in the 1st stages..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new users, noob, noobs, search, please search, use search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users