Photo

[Rom][Razr - Cdma] Miui-V4 Beta For Ics Kernel (6/29/12)

miui miui rom ICS Leak

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#41 miceandmen

miceandmen

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:51 AM

why suprised...MIUI can't use all the libs that CM9 and AOKP haves. second you are wrong..dhacker AOSP rom has all the same issues. that why he pulled it for now. it is the base i am using. he knows these issues are there. i am trying to fix the base before i can implement the changes into MIUI. and last thememing is not a issue those are things that MIUI needs to work on. Most themes in the theme manager are from GB builds...they need to updated by the themer for ICS. if you try looking at miuithemes.com u may find a couple themes that have status bar changes.

My bad, I didn't realize all that, sorry :P

#42 papi92

papi92

Developer

• Developer
  • 727 posts
  • Twitter:afox2015

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

I want to say awesome work! I cant wait to have 4g working. I used this today as my daily driver. Impressed. Best MIUI experience i have had. Really smooth and i had no issues that i wasnt prepared for. Thank you for your work on the RAZR.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#43 W0017roid

W0017roid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Twitter:17akota
  • Google+:17akota
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Pennsylvania

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

I never used MIUI before untill this and i have no clue why! This is badass! Cant wait to get 4G working though. Thats the only thing i dont like since i do live in a 4G area...
Keep up the great work with all of this. :)
  • 0rion_black likes this

#44 Muteki

Muteki

• Superuser
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:32 AM

Any new updates?

Posted Image

#45 skiwong20

skiwong20

Developer

• Developer
  • 172 posts
  • LocationFairfield

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:21 AM

i have it switched over to the moto ICS .211 base..the only thing that isn't working right is data...everything else works. the data is 1x thats what i get. a tester said he got 3g but until he rebooted. so that is where i am stuck.
  • Erp likes this
Lets the sun and the moon collide! eclipserom.com

#46 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

i have it switched over to the moto ICS .211 base..the only thing that isn't working right is data...everything else works. the data is 1x thats what i get. a tester said he got 3g but until he rebooted. so that is where i am stuck.

Have most of the other issues been resolved then? If so, I can't wait to run this. I've never ran MIUI but everyone raves about it and it looks slick.

#47 jcmeyer26

jcmeyer26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

So your saying that this does not in fact work with the .211 OTA?. And how is your port of the 910 comming, i follow your thread on androimiui.com and cant wait to see the new miui

#48 skiwong20

skiwong20

Developer

• Developer
  • 172 posts
  • LocationFairfield

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

Have most of the other issues been resolved then? If so, I can't wait to run this. I've never ran MIUI but everyone raves about it and it looks slick.

all the issues are fixed since i changed to Moto ICS .211 as base for MIUI port form Xt910 official builds. bluetooth works, blur camera is in the rom for full functionality, framework has both sd card mounted, they changed the file explore app to read both sd card...its that i can't get 3g or 4g data myself.

#49 skiwong20

skiwong20

Developer

• Developer
  • 172 posts
  • LocationFairfield

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:48 PM

So your saying that this does not in fact work with the .211 OTA?. And how is your port of the 910 comming, i follow your thread on androimiui.com and cant wait to see the new miui

it works...it just has the issue in the op...the port is like i state one post up...trying to figure a way to get 3g nd 4g data

#50 jcmeyer26

jcmeyer26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

it works...it just has the issue in the op...the port is like i state one post up...trying to figure a way to get 3g nd 4g data

Ok. I tried it earlier today and it looked great but i could not get data after toggling, was there something else i should of done or should i just pipedown and be patient?

#51 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:29 PM

all the issues are fixed since i changed to Moto ICS .211 as base for MIUI port form Xt910 official builds. bluetooth works, blur camera is in the rom for full functionality, framework has both sd card mounted, they changed the file explore app to read both sd card...its that i can't get 3g or 4g data myself.

That's impressive. It's a shame data isn't fully working yet. Maybe there's some clues in other AOKP/CM9 builds that will help get data? I'm tempted to flash this but KOA AOKP is treating me very well with everything working, including 4G data on boot and every subsequent boot thereafter

#52 onemandeep

onemandeep

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

is it suppose to say NO SERVICE in the notification bar even after i toggle and have data? how do i get rid of it? also there are some things that are still in Chinese, my notifications in my lock screen (sms) for example

#53 jcmeyer26

jcmeyer26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

is it suppose to say NO SERVICE in the notification bar even after i toggle and have data? how do i get rid of it? also there are some things that are still in Chinese, my notifications in my lock screen (sms) for example

the data is not yet working with the .211 build yet, we are all patiently waiting

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#54 skiwong20

skiwong20

Developer

• Developer
  • 172 posts
  • LocationFairfield

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:43 AM

i am proud to say that MIUI has worked on theming and has brought back the abaility to theme the status bar, dialer, and sms appilication.

I have moved my work to www.miuiandroid.com und the Motorola Razr.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• XCellFoneSalesRep likes this

#55 en7gm4

en7gm4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/en7gm4
  • LocationtEXas

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:27 AM

THIS only has 1x data.

#56 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

So the only issues are data right now? SD cards are reading correctly?

#57 skiwong20

skiwong20

Developer

• Developer
  • 172 posts
  • LocationFairfield

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

So the only issues are data right now? SD cards are reading correctly?

Yes both sdcards r read by the system...only issue is data

#58 SimsDelt

SimsDelt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Twitter:johnmsims

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:22 AM

Skiwong. Are you still developing this? Why not get with the devs for AOKP and other AOSP based safe strap roms to see if they can get the right files for you get data working.

Sent from my Razr Maxx using TapaTalk

#59 blaten22

blaten22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

I played with this the other day. It saw 3g but it wouldn't bring up the internet. 1x was a no go as well.

#60 skiwong20

skiwong20

Developer

• Developer
  • 172 posts
  • LocationFairfield

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

Skiwong. Are you still developing this? Why not get with the devs for AOKP and other AOSP based safe strap roms to see if they can get the right files for you get data working.

Sent from my Razr Maxx using TapaTalk

i am looking for help from the right people...this rom is not based off AOSP..it is Based off the Moto ICS build .211 i believe i need to edit setting.apk, phone.apk and framework.jar. not to sure what i am looking for though to get data to work right.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: miui, miui rom, ICS Leak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users