• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 altjx

altjx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:24 AM

Throughout the entire restore process, I've noticed I'm getting periodic errors when doing restores... I'm actually on 6.14.181 but using the utility to restore back to it, since somehow, according to another poster, the radio files could have gotten screwed up.

How severe are these issues? I'm not sure if this would contribute to the 3G/4G issues I'm experiencing.
Posted Image

#2 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:42 AM

Those always happen. They are not required to restore and therefore aren't included in the package. Logo.bin is the boot logo, cdrom is the popup & motohelper & included software that shows up when your phone is plugged into your computer, grfs.img is webtop.
  • altjx likes this

#3 altjx

altjx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:43 AM

Those always happen. They are not required to restore and therefore aren't included in the package. Logo.bin is the boot logo, cdrom is the popup & motohelper & included software that shows up when your phone is plugged into your computer, grfs.img is webtop.

Thank you! :)

#4 ReRAZD

ReRAZD

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

I spoke with Matt via email about those errors when he first released DRU 1.6. He basically said exactly what TSON said. Those are normal on .181 and have no ill effect on the system whatsoever. Matt said he would add a note about those errors in the OP so people didn't freak when they saw it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users