Become A Supporting Member

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:26 AM

Posted Image

Well here at DroidRzr , we have never imagined how much this site will grow and hopefully continue to grow. We have given out many phones to DEV'S and gotten back a lot in return. Now we are offering you a option. If you become a DR supporting member, you will get some extra goodies that come along with your contribution. Such as,

> Having the option to have a custom title.
> Inside access to all new changes and info.
> A custom Signature Banner.
> Supporting member LOGO
> More space in your PM box.
> Automatically be entered in any contests.
> Option to become a tester for some DEV'S.
> Plus much more.

By you showing us a token of your appreciation we in return want to show you ours. We have lots of new and exciting things in the next coming weeks. So get ready and enjoy the ride! I want to thank each and every one of you guys and girls, who have made DR what it is today. As always we look forward to bringing you the latest and greatest, with the RAZR and all Android things related.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thank You,
DirtyDroidX
  • DCarrollUSMC likes this

#2 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:26 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by spc_hicks09, 02 June 2012 - 10:46 AM.

#3 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

Ok first off let me start by stating that i dont mean any disrespect or anything out of the way buy stating this, as i am honestly just curious.

So in the past if one had made a donation, after a month or so the title and all where removed from the account.. Will this continue or has this been changed? I was told that it was due to it being set up as a subscription. Anyway. not that it really matters I was just wondering. And again please dont take this the wrong way.

thanks.

Posted Image

#4 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

Ok first off let me start by stating that i dont mean any disrespect or anything out of the way buy stating this, as i am honestly just curious.

So in the past if one had made a donation, after a month or so the title and all where removed from the account.. Will this continue or has this been changed? I was told that it was due to it being set up as a subscription. Anyway. not that it really matters I was just wondering. And again please dont take this the wrong way.

thanks.

No if you have made a donation in the past all of the things listed above applies to your donation.

#5 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

Ok, like i said, just wondering as my title was removed some time ago. but anyway these new perks are amazing! what a great idea! I had to go ahead and donate again anyway, this is absolutely the best razr site there is!!!!!

thanks again

Posted Image

#6 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:04 AM

I support this msg lmao. I am going to be making more sigs too. If there is a color or idea that you would like and I have not made, just let me know.

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard WiFi (XOOM 2 ME)

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#7 jtelander

jtelander

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

No if you have made a donation in the past all of the things listed above applies to your donation.

Thanks, I was wondering about that too

#8 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

I support this msg lmao. I am going to be making more sigs too. If there is a color or idea that you would like and I have not made, just let me know.

Sent from my Motorola Xyboard WiFi (XOOM 2 ME)

Hey since you mentioned it, I would love anything FL Gator related......

just sayin...

cant hurt to ask right.

Posted Image

#9 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

Hey since you mentioned it, I would love anything FL Gator related......

just sayin...

cant hurt to ask right.

Starting it now.

#10 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:17 AM

Starting it now.

Woot Woot!!

Posted Image

#11 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:23 AM

Starting it now.

Thanks thatch:) o yea you are the dedicated sig designer for everyone lmao.

#12 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

Thanks, I was wondering about that too

Yes all ppl that donated before are grandfathered in to the new perks as of today but there is a renewal after 60 or 90 days I have to check on the exact time frame. Its in the site rules and regulations I believe.

#13 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

This is my first full month here...A donation is well deserved. I am loving this site and the great people and Devs involved. I highly recommend to all that use this site please support, donate and help us become THE Droid Razr experience. I know times are tough and money is tight but even a little bit from a lot of people helps.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#14 jtelander

jtelander

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:46 AM

Yes all ppl that donated before are grandfathered in to the new perks as of today but there is a renewal after 60 or 90 days I have to check on the exact time frame. Its in the site rules and regulations I believe.

I don't see anything about that

#15 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:00 PM

I don't see anything about that

I no its somewhere lol I just have to figure out where I put it :P but we will work with everyone so all are on the same page.

#16 Groundhound

Groundhound

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:01 PM

If you donated in the past you lose the "Dedicated Supporter" title after one month, at least that's the way it worked for me... no big deal.

#17 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationHortens, Ga

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

Ya agreed, I lost the title, Who cares really, Keeping the other stuff is my interest lol. I'm sure dirty will get us all straightened out! lol

Posted Image

#18 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:04 PM

This is my first full month here...A donation is well deserved. I am loving this site and the great people and Devs involved. I highly recommend to all that use this site please support, donate and help us become THE Droid Razr experience. I know times are tough and money is tight but even a little bit from a lot of people helps.

Thanks bro its not for us to make money believe me lol with inflation site costs are server costs etc etc . We just want to keep the site operational and give everyone a great place to hang out and share things.

#19 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:05 PM

Ya agreed, I lost the title, Who cares really, Keeping the other stuff is my interest lol. I'm sure dirty will get us all straightened out! lol

Yes if anyone lost there badge pm me or thatch and we will get you all straightened out :)

#20 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

Even though my wife has a Razr and is not part of the site because she isn't cool enough hahaha. She said I need to make girly sigs too and here is the one that she seemed to think was the best so far.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users