29 replies to this topic

#1 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

okay i know this is going to sound strange and what not guys but im gonna shoot for it any ways.

i work for a autorized retailer for verizon. so with that being said i know this sounds fishy but if you guys have any upgrades or anything like that i can help you with that without even going to a store!! we do everything over the phone if you wanted to but only while im working at the store and can give you great discounts on accessories. we set everything up over here on my end and we even pay for the shipping...only difference if you want to over night it you have to pay for that difference. i know this sounds shady but im just trying to make some extra comission here cause my area is hit or miss. so if any of you guys have upgrades or anything like that or know anybody who is interested. email me or pm me. and i will give you my cell number and also my office number. if nobody responds oh well. im new to this selling stuff so i thought id give it a try lol. and with any assc ill give you a 25% discount to my fellow drodrzr members and youll always get a discount from me after other purchases. but mind you i can only do this while im working at the verizon store. i cant do it around home or anything else for i do not have verizon computers at my home duhhh lol. so it would have to be during the hours when im working which i would let you know my hours. like i said i dont expect for anyone to go through with this but i thought i would throw it out there :/ and dont worry your secret is safe with me if you brick your phone but remember if your phone is bricked and can not fix it. I CAN NOT SEND IT BACK BECAUSE TECHS WILL SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!! so im sorry i cant help with that aspect. but i guess the only thing i can offer is discount on ASSC and mailing the new phone to you with out paying for the shipping(unless its over night) and not stepping a foot in a verizon store. But do relaize that if you do set up a phone through me and you do end having a problem of course you have warranty and insurance if you choose insurance)(verizons insurance asurion or my jobs phone insurance eSecuritel) you will be without your phone for awhile because you would have to ship it back to me or you could go to your local verizon store and do it if its that bad and you need your phone. whatever works best for you. but yeah thought id just throw it out there!! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PM ME OR POST THEM HERE!!
  • mike_augie likes this

#2 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

what is going on with the color tags

#3 kaplac

kaplac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

tl;dr?

If you want anyone to try and read that at least break it up into sections and get the formatting correct please

#4 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

My head hurts from trying to read that lol.

#5 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

ALL FIXED. it had all the color tags cause i copy and pasted it from another thread i posted it on

#6 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:47 PM

Still waiting for tl;dr PLEASE!

Sent from my who really cares?? Using NOBODY DOES!

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#7 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:48 PM

what is tl;dr lol

#8 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

what is tl;dr lol

Too long, didn't read...

#9 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

what is tl;dr lol

lol tl;dr = Too Long, Didn't Read

They want the short version.

#10 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

i knew that....short and sweet? i work with verizon and sell phones and do upgrades. i give discounts on accesories and i can hook you guys up with upgrades without you stepping foot in a verizon store. i work for a retailer that works with verizon only difference is i can sell to anyone anywhere and they pay for the shipping except overnight. and if you ever have problems you can contact me for questions or still take your phone to verizon. I figured if nobody could help me on commision lol i could just be DROIDRZRS.com Verizons Guy lol. so if you ever have questions about verizon and watn a real answer. ASK ME!

#11 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:51 PM

i knew that....short and sweet? i work with verizon and sell phones and do upgrades. i give discounts on accesories and i can hook you guys up with upgrades without you stepping foot in a verizon store. i work for a retailer that works with verizon only difference is i can sell to anyone anywhere and they pay for the shipping except overnight. and if you ever have problems you can contact me for questions or still take your phone to verizon. I figured if nobody could help me on commision lol i could just be DROIDRZRS.com Verizons Guy lol. so if you ever have questions about verizon and watn a real answer. ASK ME!

It's too short now. Can you elaborate and add in some color tags?
  • snives, JimmyInTheROC and Roo like this

#12 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

Ummm... you may think about changing the title so people know what the heck this thread is about.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#13 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

So 1/2 off s3?
a what? an android? whats that?

#14 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

So 1/2 off s3?

Lol I like this guys thought process.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#15 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

Has anyone read this? And what kinda discounts and hook ups can you dish out?

#16 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:46 PM

Well i cant do anything with prices on phones i can only do what verizo. Pushes but i can do 25% discount on any accs. And i named it this title because i thought if it said hi im a verizon rep no one would pay attention to it

#17 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:50 PM

*cant change prices on the phone. Can only sell them for what verizon sells them for. But we offer a different insurance plan than verizon(asurion) we use (eSecurtiel) and you get a rep whenever you need to get a hold of one and always get served with a smile :-) lol

#18 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

And i named it this title because i thought if it said hi im a verizon rep no one would pay attention to it

Hmmm... so you thought some vague random title would get you more traffic??

I might of went with the simple "25% Verizon Accessories and more" :D

Don't mind me... Always been my pet peeve about titles not matching thread info. Damn OCD....

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#19 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

well your ocd might have just came in handy my friend :) might have to give you credit in one of my posts :)

#20 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

well your ocd might have just came in handy my friend :) might have to give you credit in one of my posts :)

So how much for a car dock? I got coopins. You take coopins?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users