Photo

[Theme] Bigdx Ics Theme - Now For Ota 6.12.181 - Experience Ice Cream Sandwich Early!

• Please log in to reply
487 replies to this topic

#481 CaniTouchYaSoul

CaniTouchYaSoul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

Ok, the first time i tried this i had to go back to stock .173... I just updated to .181.... What do I do now. the last time i just flashed over it and the phone would not do anything how do i get de-odexed?

#482 mgrimmenator

mgrimmenator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

i just tried to install this on stock 181 and it totally f'd my phone. removed the system app and everything. i am now having to use mattlgroff util to restore my phone back to stock. got a bad taste in mouth over this one.

#483 Quie2Droid

Quie2Droid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:@quie2droid

Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

So, we have to have bootstrap for this? I already have safestrap installed, so do I have to uninstall that? Lost the setttings app also for me. Guess I will restore my backup. Shame, because it's a nice theme.

#484 mgrimmenator

mgrimmenator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:47 PM

So, we have to have bootstrap for this? I already have safestrap installed, so do I have to uninstall that? Lost the setttings app also for me. Guess I will restore my backup. Shame, because it's a nice theme.

agree, it is a shame. i really wanted this to hold me over till official rom comes out. sux that it didnn't work. took me all night to restore all my stuff back. oh well, thx for at least taking the time to port this to the official rom.

#485 RazrSharpJoel

RazrSharpJoel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:42 AM

I lost my settings, and have dealt with it. Can not stand what stock gingerbread looks like. Don't use my settings anyway. Except when I'm gonna need to change USB to charge only to use matts utility to take the OTA. Crap, I just thought of that. Can we get a revert zip please, or direction to revert stock 181??

Sent from ROOTED BOOT STRAPPED RAZR SHARP RAZR MAXX searching for a theme for stock 181

#486 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:10 AM

I lost my settings, and have dealt with it. Can not stand what stock gingerbread looks like. Don't use my settings anyway. Except when I'm gonna need to change USB to charge only to use matts utility to take the OTA. Crap, I just thought of that. Can we get a revert zip please, or direction to revert stock 181??

Sent from ROOTED BOOT STRAPPED RAZR SHARP RAZR MAXX searching for a theme for stock 181

All you really need is settings.apk from 181. All you need to do is use root explorer go to system>app and rename(just to be safe) or delete current settings, drop new settings.apk and change permissions rw-r-r and reboot. Should be good aftet that.

#487 dmdroid

dmdroid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

I am on 181, the theme looked nice. settings was missing though had to revert to my last backup.

#488 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

Wow, this thread is ancient. Read the post above yours for the settings fix

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users