n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Google+:sdeznutz
  • Locationso cal
  • Current Device(s):droid 3 ,raxr maxx HD 32gig

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

Ok so I  am a new member and this is my 1rst 4g phone which I just 10 min. ago had flashed to page plus and shw was amazing .

anyway ...

I now need to do a back up before I remove bloatware and don't know whats the best I am now flashed to page plus on 9.18.79

So I had a droid 3 and used 1. safestrap v2.01 which I liked but bootstrap I loved and stuck with that but they do NOT make a bootstrap for the razr maxx hd as far as I know .

my questions would be  is clockwork mod basically bootstrap? I used it before but it takes up a lot of space and I am not going to be flashing ROMS .

2ndly. I also had a droid 4 which I still have the safestrap version 3.05 and that worked very well to wipe cache and delvik

It has been over 4 months since I have looked into this and need a solid save option which will work with the razr maxx hd .

3. will version 3.05 work properly to save my original setup ,and if not can anyone recommend a version that will or

anther source {like clockwork mod } Again I will not be updating or changing my rom I just want to remove bloatware ,will most likely learn how to use titanium backup because no bloat {even though it works well is non as highly recommended as titanium backup} .

Thank you all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users