Photo

[ROM][xt907][PORT][4.3] CyanKang is HERE!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#81 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

Figured out why my downloads were bad. When I download a screen pops up asking if I want to use chrome or es file explore. I always just hit es figure why not. In this case it wasn't going to the hosting site and got a bad download. Used chrome this time then es at the site. Gapps worked fine but still have to boot from recovery after wiping cash & delvac cash. Still working on that but at least I figured out why those gapps were failing.

#82 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Anybody on the 9/4 build yet? So far the 9/3 I'm on has been really good except for the reboot thing that's probably my fault because not a whole lot of you seem to be having that issue.

#83 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

Anybody on the 9/4 build yet? So far the 9/3 I'm on has been really good except for the reboot thing that's probably my fault because not a whole lot of you seem to be having that issue.

Honestly, I went back to Illusion and have been on it since the issues I had last week.  I've been traveling and I've needed a solid phone for the travels.  However, I'll start digging through all the 4.3 ROMs here in a little bit.  I'll be in a place where my phone won't be needed as a phone, and I can just keep flashing until I find something stable or figure out the issues with TWRP and 4.3.

R. Long: Pixel 5

#84 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Here's a thing I'm wondering. In performance there an option to enable fast booting. Anybody try it out and see if it boots without getting stuck.

#85 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

Here's a thing I'm wondering. In performance there an option to enable fast booting. Anybody try it out and see if it boots without getting stuck.

I am on 9/4, no booting or reboot problems. Don't have fast boot enabled either. Only thing that i noticed is GPS does not work. Anyone else having this issue.... no GPS?

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#86 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

I am on 9/4, no booting or reboot problems. Don't have fast boot enabled either. Only thing that i noticed is GPS does not work. Anyone else having this issue.... no GPS?

I flashed 9/4 this morning before leaving for work. Will have to check GPS to see if its working for me. I did a squeaky clean install and flashed cwmsu zip I got off Google play. First two tries werent a complete wipe and got stuck at bootlogo. Both times was able to get back into recovery which I was unable to do with any 4.3 ROM before. Haven't tried a reboot yet got the idea over on xda to use cwmsu vs the installed or supersu from a guy having my problem. It solved his so I got my fingers crossed.

#87 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

I flashed 9/4 this morning before leaving for work. Will have to check GPS to see if its working for me. I did a squeaky clean install and flashed cwmsu zip I got off Google play. First two tries werent a complete wipe and got stuck at bootlogo. Both times was able to get back into recovery which I was unable to do with any 4.3 ROM before. Haven't tried a reboot yet got the idea over on xda to use cwmsu vs the installed or supersu from a guy having my problem. It solved his so I got my fingers crossed.

I have always used superSU. Seems to work better and faster then the other ones. I'm on 9-4 and have no reboot problems, i again have advanced reboot option enabled.Only problems i have is battery don't last very long and gps will not lock position.

#88 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:23 AM

I've been googling it and have found different ways to fix the problem. None of them work for every situation. One person went as far as to go stock unrooted with stock recovery installed and do a FAC reset. Worked for that person but others didn't get the same results. Seems to me there's a conflicting file or something causing people to not be able to do a second boot. I'm probably gonna do that next and see what happens.

#89 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

I've been googling it and have found different ways to fix the problem. None of them work for every situation. One person went as far as to go stock unrooted with stock recovery installed and do a FAC reset. Worked for that person but others didn't get the same results. Seems to me there's a conflicting file or something causing people to not be able to do a second boot. I'm probably gonna do that next and see what happens.

Good luck with it man, I hope you get it figured out. By the way there is an update for this today CyanKang 9/14, so you know when you decide to redo eveything.

#90 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Good luck with it man, I hope you get it figured out. By the way there is an update for this today CyanKang 9/14, so you know when you decide to redo eveything.

Figures. I wiped everything including my external SD. Installed a new system with Matt's utility and wiped again. Checked if I had the latest build which I did at noon today then 9/14 gets put up. Just another reason to do some more flashing.
  • timpohladthomas likes this

#91 brianjamiel747180

brianjamiel747180

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Locationkent
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

Dark Jellybean is up.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

I'm running xylon right now at random points my phone reboots known issue? Known fix?

Sent from my Droid Razr M using Tapatalk

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

61ZM(0)

#92 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

I'm running xylon right now at random points my phone reboots known issue? Known fix?

You probably should find the uXlyon thread and ask there.  I don't think Tim did that ROM, I believe it was Byte.

R. Long: Pixel 5

#93 brianjamiel747180

brianjamiel747180

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Locationkent
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

I just saw uxylon was mentioned but fair enough

61ZM(0)

#94 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:11 PM

This thread is no longer officially supported, please see newer officials topics is applicable

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users