74 replies to this topic

#61 alexh037

alexh037

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationWoodland Hills, CA

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:11 PM

Works great super fast and smooth thank you!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#62 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:13 PM

Works great super fast and smooth thank you!

Your welcome :) It's our job to provide to the community.
Developer|Co-Developer in Team SpeedCore|Currently running SOMETHING NEW...Posted Image

I don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:
https://www.paypal.c...gif%3aNonHosted

#63 alexh037

alexh037

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationWoodland Hills, CA

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:01 AM

My data connection was slow and buggy 4g wouldn't even turn on and following the *#*#4636#*#* method that you posted fixed it now its perfect thank you!

#64 Spirotot

Spirotot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Twitter:Spirotot

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:32 AM

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get 4G data to come back since yesterday morning... And this morning, com.android.phone keeps crashing. No idea what I did -- don't even think I installed any new apps, or anything! :(

#65 josegt22000

josegt22000

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Twitter:HandsFreeSlap
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

hey just wanted to know is anyone having trouble with A2DP, i have some Philips SHB9100 headphones, not working with this rom or any leaked AOKP or CM9 roms, i use safe strap so when i go back to .211 it works, any help would be great thanks

#66 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

Flashed this yesterday, and when the data is working, it's awesome. But I literally would have data like 30 seconds at a time before it dropped. I rebooted, did the phone dial, and even reflashed two more times. Still the same story.

#67 fuzzy25

fuzzy25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

For those who have data issues. I was told to go to .181 then .79 then flash this from. I haven't had any data drops whatsoever and everything works to perfection. I also updated to single core 1.1

Sent from my Singlecore with my dual core phone. Does that mean I have a tricore phone?
  • Silverlink34 likes this

#68 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

For those who have data issues. I was told to go to .181 then .79 then flash this from. I haven't had any data drops whatsoever and everything works to perfection. I also updated to single core 1.1

Sent from my Singlecore with my dual core phone. Does that mean I have a tricore phone?

I'm pretty sure this rom is only built for leaked phones. So yes I'm on .79.

#69 fuzzy25

fuzzy25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

Just saying what worked for me. .181, then .79, Wiped and formatted, then installed using safe strap 2.0

#70 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

My data connection was slow and buggy 4g wouldn't even turn on and following the *#*#4636#*#* method that you posted fixed it now its perfect thank you!

No problem! Sometimes when you reboot it is set to GSM, so setting it back to the one I posted in post #2 fixes it. Glad to hear another satisfied person :)
Developer|Co-Developer in Team SpeedCore|Currently running SOMETHING NEW...Posted Image

I don't ask for donations and don't expect them, but if you feel inclined here's the link:

#71 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get 4G data to come back since yesterday morning... And this morning, com.android.phone keeps crashing. No idea what I did -- don't even think I installed any new apps, or anything! :(

Try booting into ss and wiping system, cache, and dalvik, flash latest version and then flash gapps. If that doesn't work, Repeat those steps again, but wipe data/factory reset first. That should fix it.

#72 Silverlink34

Silverlink34

• Superuser
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

LMAO I lol ed at your tapatalk sig

#73 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:41 PM

Two core times one core is still two, or dual.

#74 fuzzy25

fuzzy25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:19 AM

Two core times one core is still two, or dual.

lol, I was talking about addition not multiplication, Not to be taken literally..

#75 fuzzy25

fuzzy25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

LMAO I lol ed at your tapatalk sig

Thanks. I worked VERY hard at it.. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users