• Please log in to reply
610 replies to this topic

#41 bilbobaggins

bilbobaggins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:04 AM

I'm glad I didn't see this when I woke up this morning. I would've been late for work. I got something to do tonight.

#42 DriveEuro

DriveEuro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:29 AM

Successfully flashed with no data loss.

Pissed because flash still isn't working. Still no 4G/3G toggle. :angry:

#43 leemsami

leemsami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:38 AM

I use boat browser and I have flash

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#44 ronlsjr

ronlsjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:38 AM

If I take the latest leak will I be knock out of having the full final OTA whenever it's available.

#45 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:40 AM

A known change right now is that the updater-script deletes the cache from the facebook app while updating...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

That was in .210 too.

:mad: @ me just updating to .210 yesterday though.

#46 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Google+:hairstont14
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

Done updating! Worth it.

Sent from my koa cm9 razr

DroidRazr Maxx HD safestrapping!!

#47 leemsami

leemsami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

Yup I just checked, flash works on boat browser but not the stock browser, I didn't know what people were talking about when they said flash doesn't work, but it always worked on all the leaks for me because boat browser is my default browser.

#48 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:47 AM

Flash always worked in stock browser... it just doesn't play well with some video sites. Is support worse in this build or something?

#49 DriveEuro

DriveEuro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

Yup I just checked, flash works on boat browser but not the stock browser, I didn't know what people were talking about when they said flash doesn't work, but it always worked on all the leaks for me because boat browser is my default browser.

OK, flash is working in Dolphin Browser. Not working in stock browser. At least it works somewhere. Still prefer stock browser, but I'll live.

Flash always worked in stock browser... it just doesn't play well with some video sites. Is support worse in this build or something?

Never worked for me on any ICS build with stock browswer.

#50 gcarterny

gcarterny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Twitter:@gcarterny
  • LocationNew York

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:02 AM

Just saw this asked in another forum and wondered about it. What happens if a previous leak becomes(.210) official and were on.211 will we be able to go back? I'm sure someone would figure it out but I'm just curious.
  • Charlizarlslie likes this

#51 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:02 AM

just upgraded to .210 and unless there is signifigant changes found i may hold off for awhile.

#52 DriveEuro

DriveEuro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:06 AM

Just saw this asked in another forum and wondered about it. What happens if a previous leak becomes(.210) official and were on.211 will we be able to go back? I'm sure someone would figure it out but I'm just curious.

I believe if you're on .79 or newer, you can go back to .79 at the oldest. If you are on .75 you can go back to GB.
Someone please let me know if I'm wrong.

#53 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:08 AM

I believe if you're on .79 or newer, you can go back to .79 at the oldest. If you are on .75 you can go back to GB.

That's not right. Hold on. I'll correct you in a sec. I need to find the post

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#54 boxermansr

boxermansr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:09 AM

.75 and .79 can be fastbooted back to a working .181 (GB) state.

Anything past .79 (which would be .206, .208, .209, .210, or .211) can not be downgraded back to .181 (gingerbread), in a workable state -- if the OTA is, lets say .206, and you're on .211, you'd use matts unstuck util, and go back to 206 that way (fastbooting the .181 files, the 206 boot img, then the 206 zip) <-- again, thats just an example, presuming that 206 was the ota (it doens't mean it will be, or any of these leaks will be).
Posted Image

#55 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:09 AM

Actually you can go back to gingerbread from .79 as well. Anything > .79 and you're stuck for now.

#56 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:10 AM

Here we go again

• etrorteepe likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#57 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:13 AM

Whichever leak is the one where the bootloader was changed (I believe .84) is as far as you can downgrade
If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#58 mkarps

mkarps

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:14 AM

So I am about to try going to 211. I am currently on stock 181 rooted. Haven't installed a leak yet. I'm looking at old threads and new and a little confused on exactly what to do, if I need to go through the rom manager and ES file manager route that was described in the older leak with just replace this file? Or just fastboot and install zip from 211?

This is the thread I am referring to. follow these instructions, just use the 211 file?

Edited by mkarps, 15 June 2012 - 06:19 AM.

#59 rndchef

rndchef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:18 AM

So I am about to try going to 211. I am currently on stock 181 rooted. Haven't installed a leak yet. I'm looking at old threads and new and a little confused on exactly what to do, if I need to go through the rom manager and ES file manager route that was described in the older leak with just replace this file? Or just fastboot and install zip from 211?

I did the Es File & Rom Manager route. Just make sure you are on stock .181. I used Matt's utility to get there then the cache install and it worked fine. I lost root and used the new 4.04 Root utility and everything is great. Make sure you did not install CWM or Safestrap. Stock means fastboot back or RSD and no changes but rooting.

#60 boxermansr

boxermansr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationEl Paso, TX

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:18 AM

Put the .zip and .crc (the .crc isn't *needed*, but I've become used to putting it on there as well, since it's so small anyhow), on the root of your SD CARD, and flash it through moto recovery. Everyone wants to use the rom manager method, but even matt tells people to sideload with moto recovery, as its, IMHO, the easiest way to get it done.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users