36 replies to this topic

#1 jaysynn84

jaysynn84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

Has anyone else been experiencing awful 3g speeds and signal since the 210 leak? I'm in a 3g only area of south jersey and have been lucky to get 2 bars of 3g service. I've wiped twice now thinking maybe something messed up but to no avail.

#2 robthefive0

robthefive0

Sarge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationN.J.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:44 AM

YESSSSS!!!!! Finally someone with a similar problem. On mine, since .210, my 4G will turn blue almost immediately. If I switch to 3G only to conserve battery, it will stay gray. I still get internet, but play store will not operate normally and will not download apps.....
  • jaysynn84 likes this
Posted Image

#3 jaysynn84

jaysynn84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:09 PM

Yeah the same happens to me (grey signal) and tha's when it really crawls. I guess this spells out why it's not out officially lol

#4 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts
  • Google+:Lownslow200sx
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, OG Razor, Nexus 7 (2012)

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

same here i use to get full bars at work and great speed but after .209 it has gone to 2 bars and slow as hell.

JXGM6Ej.png

#5 robthefive0

robthefive0

Sarge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationN.J.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

Just flashed back to .209....All good now
Posted Image

#6 TopherRZ

TopherRZ

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

This is not good news... these were supposed to be the near-completed OS versions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
*Only four iPh0n3s were hurt in the making of this post*

#7 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

I am getting really poor 3G AND 4G w/ 210 in Jacksonville, Fl. I've been on 1X most of the afternoon!

#8 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

This is not good news... these were supposed to be the near-completed OS versions.

Source?

#9 etrorteepe

etrorteepe

Not a Belieber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 5

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:38 PM

Try fastbooting the radio.img from the 79 leak.

#10 xlehmannx

xlehmannx

n00b

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

Ive been extremely better 3g and and 4g signal, also a bit faster coming from .181

#11 TopherRZ

TopherRZ

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

Source?

Every new leak we get our hands on are updated system versions of the previous leak. Hence why they 'should' be getting less and less buggy. If I'm wrong somebody correct me plz.

*Only four iPh0n3s were hurt in the making of this post*

#12 theFix2012

theFix2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'm noticing these same data issues on .181 the last few days or so. I think Verizon may be having issues on their end.

#13 Bubblegutz

Bubblegutz

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

I have this issue with 208. Sometimes I miss gingerbread

#14 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

YESSSSS!!!!! Finally someone with a similar problem. On mine, since .210, my 4G will turn blue almost immediately. If I switch to 3G only to conserve battery, it will stay gray. I still get internet, but play store will not operate normally and will not download apps.....

Finally someone?? There is a thread for 220 buglist and the 3g issue was identified two days ago. Going back to 209 fixes that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

#15 robthefive0

robthefive0

Sarge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationN.J.

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

Finally someone?? There is a thread for 220 buglist and the 3g issue was identified two days ago. Going back to 209 fixes that.

CONGRATULATIONS Jungle, you have found the 3g problem. Instead of the sarcastic reply to me on here, wouldn't it have been more helpful to just point me towards that thread? I mean, I read a lot on this forum, but it is possible I may have missed that 1 post about the 3g problem on that 1 thread among hundreds of threads. However, I sincerely apologize for not crediting you with making the first post regarding the 3g issue with the .210 and .211 leaks. So, I will amend my original post.......................

YESSSSS!!!!! Finally Jungleking76 found a similar problem (posted on [Complete Buglist 6.16.210 Edition!]. On mine, since .210, my 4G will turn blue almost immediately. If I switch to 3G only to conserve battery, it will stay gray. I still get internet, but play store will not operate normally and will not download apps.....
Posted Image

#16 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

Wow dude. Get over yourself. I wasn't being sarcastic. Learn the definition. I simply repeated what you said. That is not sarcasm. Just like users aren't being lazy when they post a new thread on something that had already been discussed. I do believe i posted what i did to fix it and pointed you in the right direction. No need to get your feelings hurt . And no need to be a douche, who gives a crap about "crediting" anything especially since i was certainly not the first to address that bug.

But you obviously have class.

#17 SnoDrtRider

SnoDrtRider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Twitter:SnoDrtRider
  • Google+:SnoDrtRider
  • LocationSouth Jersey or Tug Hill, NY
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx, Motorola Xoom Wi Fi

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

Wow dude. Get over yourself. I wasn't being sarcastic. Just like users aren't being lazy when they post a new thread on something that had already been discussed. I do believe i posted what i did to fix it and pointed you in the right direction. No need to get your feelings hurt . And no need to be a douche, who gives a crap about "crediting" anything especially since i was certainly not the first to address that bug.

But you obviously have class.

Don't worry about it he's from Jersey most people here have a complex since "Jersey Shore" went on the air. Me... I could care less about those half baked morons that are actually from NY as long as they don't venture South of AC and ruin the air down here too! :lol:

#18 robthefive0

robthefive0

Sarge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationN.J.

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

Yeah "Dude" the "Finally Someone??" was sarcastic. People don't need your "help", and YOU were the douche first. Just Sayin.
Posted Image

#19 robthefive0

robthefive0

Sarge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationN.J.

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

Don't worry about it he's from Jersey most people here have a complex since "Jersey Shore" went on the air. Me I could care less about those half baked morons that are actually from NY. :lol:

Not a complex Sno, I just didn't appreciate the sarcasm and I called him out on it, that's all. As would most people. And the Jersey Shore Bozo's are NOT from Jersey. We wish they would just disappear.
Posted Image

#20 SnoDrtRider

SnoDrtRider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Twitter:SnoDrtRider
  • Google+:SnoDrtRider
  • LocationSouth Jersey or Tug Hill, NY
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx, Motorola Xoom Wi Fi

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

Not a complex Sno, I just didn't appreciate the sarcasm and I called him out on it, that's all. As would most people. And the Jersey Shore Bozo's are NOT from Jersey. We wish they would just disappear.

Amen to that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users