Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#42 BBEvolution

BBEvolution

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNew York State

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:08 AM

I assume the tweeked and debloated roms will be deodexed as well, since they are talking about the 1% battery. Maxx battery is so good it sits at those 10% increments for hours never really knowing where its at !!! This is our belated Christmas present. "THANKS HASH"

#43 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:24 AM

Ota rootkeeper also worked, once super user installed.

Happy fathers Day, fellas. It's a day of two wheeled motorsports for me.

#44 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:36 AM

Myself and EmericanX should have something soon. Tweaked, debloated and with 1% battery hopefully.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

if you guys do this can you please make a version that bootstrap users can flash? ive been dying to get my 1% battery back.

#45 jimyv

jimyv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

they are sticking with safestrap for now i believe because we dont have actual fastboot files and it a pain in a$$ to restore if u muss it up.
Sharing da buzz on my crackflashed rzr jimyv

#46 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:01 AM

they are sticking with safestrap for now i believe because we dont have actual fastboot files and it a pain in a$$ to restore if u muss it up.

if you make a nandroid backup and have cwm set at boot your not going to screw anything up. if they won't make it i hope they create a tool to deodex or let us bootstrap users know how to deodex. if bootstrap is soo bad then i have no clue why it was even created in the first place? and fyi it's not that bad having to fastboot back to stock if you really need too.

#47 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

If we BootStrap users mess something up? Doing the bspatch method to restore isn't really that much of a pain in the a$$. Lol

• fastfoodfred and fixxxer2012 like this

#48 jimyv

jimyv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

If we BootStrap users mess something up? Doing the bspatch method to restore isn't really that much of a pain in the a$$. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 well not for some of us....its easier to help pp when they muss theres up lol

#49 fastfoodfred

fastfoodfred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

Just get rid of bootstrap and install safestrap, that's all. It's not that it's bad, just not appropriate for this.

Oh, hdmi works on this, too.

#50 jimyv

jimyv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

And MUCH faster

#51 jimyv

jimyv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:21 AM

And MUCH faster

that is is you like your workn blurware as i do

#52 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

as i said if you make a stock rom backup and have cwm set at boot it's pretty hard to screw anything up.

#53 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:24 AM

Just get rid of bootstrap and install safestrap, that's all. It's not that it's bad, just not appropriate for this.

Oh, hdmi works on this, too.

not to argue but why should we ditch it? on droidhive ive heard member's say safestrap causes nothing but issues. again if bootstrap is that bad i don't understand why it was even made in the first place. it all comes down to personal preference.

#54 jimyv

jimyv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:32 AM

not to argue but why should we ditch it? on droidhive ive heard member's say safestrap causes nothing but issues. again if bootstrap is that bad i don't understand why it was even made in the first place. it all comes down to personal preference.

indeed it is.ive ALWAYS used bootstrap til now.. i was useing it on ics on boot ect..constantly fought bad restores always something stupid and time consuming when i just need my phone to work right...dont like safestrap myself just works better right now for me.
  • fixxxer2012 likes this

#55 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

indeed it is.ive ALWAYS used bootstrap til now.. i was useing it on ics on boot ect..constantly fought bad restores always something stupid and time consuming when i just need my phone to work right...dont like safestrap myself just works better right now for me.

yeah i guess it's hit & miss because ive restored plenty of nandroids with no issues thus far.
  • jimyv likes this

#56 jimyv

jimyv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

at least till there are proper ics fastboot files I ll be on my safestrap crotch. Yes hating it but dealing till bootstrap either works better on ics or wambam fastboot files are available to me

#57 jimyv

jimyv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

yeah i guess it's hit & miss because ive restored plenty of nandroids with no issues thus far.

keep in mind i dont like our other roms missing my needed blurware so im always tweakn my orig. Nothen worste then dealing with toggles crap when i got a paying job waiting on my phone to work is it was bought for....crackflash other roms to play on weekends i see this as a solid foundation to mod and quickly repair oops it dont work anymore issu just toggle to unsafe and off and running without pc ect...or quick internal reflash to virgin os and back to work i go rather toggle safestrap then toggle for data lol
  • jimyv likes this

#58 BigJArm

BigJArm

• Developer
  • 212 posts
  • LocationIdaho
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR; Nexus 10

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:41 AM

I would love to see nitro build a version of eclipse based on this.

• jimyv and fixxxer2012 like this

#59 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:43 AM

I would love to see nitro build a version of eclipse based on this.

so would i but im pretty sure he has moved on to the galaxy nexus now.

#60 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

Would still be nice to get some BootStrap love for these ICS leak based roms!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users