No replies to this topic

#1 Biopsy

Biopsy

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationOntario
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr HD, iPhone 3Gs, Nokia C3, LG Phoenix, LG Optimus Net (Rooted & Flashed Custom Rom)

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

I've recently gotten my Razr XT910 replaced by a 925, and it was great using this device, for the two months that it remained powered.  It currently rests on the table on life support (plugged into the outlet) blinking in odd patterns.  First the light remains on for around 15-20 seconds, than off.  Other times it blinks for half a second every 3 second.  I'm unsure why it's doing this.  It started when I took it off the charger at 95% as I was heading off to work.  Then shortly after my shift it instantaneously shut itself off.  I haven't been able to turn it on since.  I've attempted a hard reset | charge for 10 minutes, then hold power for 60 seconds (off charge) | charging for 24 hours than attempting to turn it on (on charger) I've tried every possible thing imaginable.

The charge port is in mint condition, there's only minor cosmetic damage on the edges from my key's thinking it's a chocolate bar (I know, I know - terrible sense of humor), and a few drops here and there (nothing that would cause this to happen), my XT910 went through worse until it met it's demise when I dropped it from the roof answering a call.

The only thing I could imagine this problem being; is the phone is bricked.  Although it doesn't make sense as it was working perfectly fine prior to rooting. (40+ days after root)

I rooted the phone via the MotoChopper program instead of my usual choice Super One Click - Which I have used to root my previous Razr and my LG Optomis Net with no problems whatsoever.  So maybe MotoChopper wasn't the way to go for rooting?  I don't know.  Please give me any ideas, I'd rather not wait 60 days for them to ship me a new phone, and have to use my wife's garbage iPhone 3Gs as a backup in that time, again.  

HALP PLOX!

Thanks, Biopsy.

• mity05 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: droid razr, errors, bricked?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users