• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:05 PM

well thanks for the help guys, now that we have roms being made from .211 ill just wait and install those once the devs get % added. ive spent too much time on this project.

#42 Guest_R3Ds_*

Guest_R3Ds_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:03 PM

well thanks for the help guys, now that we have roms being made from .211 ill just wait and install those once the devs get % added. ive spent too much time on this project.

Man I never went to sleep yesterday just to deodex that thing. I been trying since 209 was leaked ;)

R3Ds Themes

#43 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:27 PM

It's already happened. Myself, Mattlgroff, papi_92 and EmericanX already posted Arctic. 100% deodexed and with 1% battery mod.

#44 fixxxer2012

fixxxer2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

It's already happened. Myself, Mattlgroff, papi_92 and EmericanX already posted Arctic. 100% deodexed and with 1% battery mod.

yup i see that, thats why i gave up.

#45 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

Where were you stuck at? I can try to help you fix it up... that way you'll be able to do it for yourself no matter if someone else has or not.

1st step to make it easiest is to be on a deodexed base.

Next you want to modify the systemui.apk to add the additional images and update the xmls as needed.. the xml's that need addressed are the statbattery and statbatterycharge(not correct names but gives you the right idea) withing the /drawable folder.

After systemUI has been adjusted youll need to edit the services.jar. in order to do this you'll need to use baksmali.jar to decompile the classes.dex from services.jar. once you have it decompiled you'll be lookong for batteryservice.smali. that file is the only file you'll be interested in modifying for the accurate battery mod. Open that file with a text editor such as notepad++ for windows or gedit on ubuntu. For easier reference because I cant remember everything right of the top of my head... decompile mine. Open the smali and search for "onestep". There are 2 sections of code that need to be added and 1 that needs to be adjusted. I can post examples later tonight.

Note: I find it easier to make the adjustments or in this case merging the code from my previous accurate battery mod into the services.jar from Artic by using diff. Diff applications can be used to compare directories and files. So it would show you exactly what was changed from one batteryservice.smali to another.

Hope that helps some!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users