2 replies to this topic

#1 d73t

d73t

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

So I realized that its been a little over a hear since we had the ICS leaked dropping what seemed like every week and sam was going crazy figuring out the security and making HOB. Exciting times. It seems like despite the updates and espically kexec opening up the phone, things have slowed down and people moved on. I am glad that there is still good development going on for this phone (I'm running 4.3 currently) and plan to keep it for a while longer as it runs great. I guess I'm just feeling a little nostalgic lol, those were some crazy and interesting times.
  • droidian1441, Memnoch73, SamuriHL and 5 others like this

#2 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

I hear you I was there from the beginning with the HoB and you are right it was crazy with all the leaked updates.  I loved my bionic but it is a little long in the tooth I now have the Maxx and have to tell you it is incredible.  My daughter is more than happy with my bionic (she is 10) she is just happy to have a phone.  I loved the HoB so much I am hoping Samuri continues with it in a more generic sense as a all purpose tool for all phones.  We will see. 

• 2THEXTRM and kellym like this

#3 csantarcangelo

csantarcangelo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

You're so right on all points. I honestly believe that because of the hard work by these developers it has extended the life of this phone. I personally started with the HOB and never looked back! I'm off contract in January and as long as the Bionic is running and devs keep supporting it there is less incentive to get a new phone. Thanks to all the devs and the great work they've done!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 4

• kellym likes this
Just having fun with Android!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users