11 replies to this topic

#1 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

Rockin' my Razr on vacation in Florida!! Navigation, local info, Facebooking, internet, finances, photos, some video, games during transit, weather, music. If I had WiFi in the room, ooh ho ho boy, icing on the cake!! Learned to leave the radios off when not in use on the train ride...sucked the hell out of the battery!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • streetpounder likes this

#2 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

Rockin' my Razr on vacation in Florida!! Navigation, local info, Facebooking, internet, finances, photos, some video, games during transit, weather, music. If I had WiFi in the room, ooh ho ho boy, icing on the cake!! Learned to leave the radios off when not in use on the train ride...sucked the hell out of the battery!

gluteus lol

#3 claps1775

claps1775

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationIowa. Close to the University of Iowa.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

What are you doing in Florida?

I have Moto Razr....I will cut you.
To powerful to fall into my hands. Click......Rooted. ICS rommed!!!!! Muhahahahah!!!!

#4 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

Nick Resorts & LegoLand.

#5 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:45 PM

Nick Resorts & LegoLand.

I'll be in Nick resorts the first week of July!

If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#6 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:45 AM

Rooms are clean and comfortable, but showing signs if needing overhaul. Heard of some folks having problems. Entertainment is good, food is to, albeit slight price premium. Great pool, kids'll love it, you'll notice evidence of wear-n-tear.

#7 brian86j

brian86j

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:00 AM

Rooms are clean and comfortable, but showing signs if needing overhaul. Heard of some folks having problems. Entertainment is good, food is to, albeit slight price premium. Great pool, kids'll love it, you'll notice evidence of wear-n-tear.

I live in FL and went there for spending some time at Universal Studios, I had the same impression.

#8 streetpounder

streetpounder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, OH

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:45 AM

Been enjoying my Maxx in Cape Coral for the past 2 weeks on vacation from Ohio. I`ve used the crap out of this thing. Crunched through nearly 2GB over the duration... (luckily on unlimited data plan). Oh and no battery issues here ;-)

#9 dimitri407

dimitri407

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Twitter:dimitri407

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:28 AM

Have fun at LegoLand. They just opened the water park there. But it is a drive from Orlando. Live here year round. If you get a chance you should check out Blizzard Beach water Park. One of the best in the country.

#10 G8orDroid

G8orDroid

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Twitter:G8orDroid

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

Have fun at LegoLand. They just opened the water park there. But it is a drive from Orlando. Live here year round. If you get a chance you should check out Blizzard Beach water Park. One of the best in the country.

+1 on Blizzard Beach

#11 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

Y'all c'Mon up north to Hershey Park, PA. Give yerself/family at least two days there. Got a 'Boardwalk' waterpark, world class coasters, etc.

#12 xiinator

xiinator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

Y'all c'Mon up north to Hershey Park, PA. Give yerself/family at least two days there. Got a 'Boardwalk' waterpark, world class coasters, etc.

Been there hundreds of times, only a half hour away, great park. Don't forget chocolate world is free :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users