#21 knok

knok

Mobile Graphic Designer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:knokaholik

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:03 PM

Hello everyone! I will be getting a Droid Razr on friday at 11:11am! Wish I could have pre ordered and get it tomorrow but sad I cant bill to my account :( But a little intro of myself. I am a graphic designer for a Mobile solutions company so I get my hands on a lot of phone and am a bit of a phone junky myself. I wish I could theme but don't have a huge amount of free time to get into that but I do welcome my services for any random graphic needs of some devs that want to add that special touch or even to the site. I LOVE the razr and the whole droid series. I currently have the bionic and i love everything about it besides the pentile screen so I do hope the razr is a bit better as i know it also has a pentile screen. I will definitely be around the forums a lot. So if there are any graphic needs please don't hesitate to ask! Glad to be apart of the Razr family, well atleast soon!
  • Bignadad likes this

#22 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

Hello everyone! I will be getting a Droid Razr on friday at 11:11am! Wish I could have pre ordered and get it tomorrow but sad I cant bill to my account :( But a little intro of myself. I am a graphic designer for a Mobile solutions company so I get my hands on a lot of phone and am a bit of a phone junky myself. I wish I could theme but don't have a huge amount of free time to get into that but I do welcome my services for any random graphic needs of some devs that want to add that special touch or even to the site. I LOVE the razr and the whole droid series. I currently have the bionic and i love everything about it besides the pentile screen so I do hope the razr is a bit better as i know it also has a pentile screen. I will definitely be around the forums a lot. So if there are any graphic needs please don't hesitate to ask! Glad to be apart of the Razr family, well atleast soon!

Welcome knok :) glad to see you found us. Im s ure you will fit in just right a round here. We look forward to seeing you on the boards.
  • knok likes this

#23 knok

knok

Mobile Graphic Designer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

Thanks! glad I came across the forums!

#24 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:45 PM

Welcome Aboard we're really Glad to have you and hope you enjoy what we have to offer.

#25 CassDroid

CassDroid

Social Media and PR Goddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Twitter:cassdroid
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/117847973148865658598/posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

Heya welcome!! I love graphics but I am noob
Posted Image

#26 CellZealot

CellZealot

n00b

• Superuser
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

Yo! Am I allowed in here? Guess they let anyone in...geez...goood luck! ;)
  • Bignadad, Odiej34 and CellZealot like this

#27 knok

knok

Mobile Graphic Designer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

Heya welcome!! I love graphics but I am noob

We were all noobs at one point! I've been doing them for about 11 years still so much to learn!

#28 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

Lol good to see you cell. Your aloud anywhere you want in here,and thank you.

#29 CassDroid

CassDroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:14 PM

HI!!!
Posted Image

#30 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:15 AM

Great to see you here Cell. Thanks for joining!

#31 DroidJunk

DroidJunk

• Superuser
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSE Texas

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:55 AM

I know the site has only been up for about 24 hours, but will we be seeing it in Tapatalk?

#32 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:57 AM

I know the site has only been up for about 24 hours, but will we be seeing it in Tapatalk?

Yes we will have Tapatalk Support.

#33 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:01 AM

Hello all! I am the man behind the "Eclipse" rom series for the Droid bionic and the x2! If you ever need help with anything just ask!
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#34 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:08 AM

Hello all! I am the man behind the "Eclipse" rom series for the Droid bionic and the x2! If you ever need help with anything just ask!

Welcome to the Forum. I've heard great things about your work and we're really happy to have you here.

#35 CassDroid

CassDroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:41 AM

Welcome!! YAY!! :)
Posted Image

#36 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

High school Senior, In love with Android, hopeful developer soon.
If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#37 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:35 PM

Glad to see you on the razr nitro. I ran your rom on my bionic and it was very smooth. Cant wait to see what you have in store for the razr.

#38 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:36 PM

Glad you found us ;) welcome aboard.

#39 knok

knok

Mobile Graphic Designer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Im glad to see more and more people joining up! def glad to see nitro, he does great stuff!

#40 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2011 - 04:55 AM

Welcome to the boards glad you made it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users