Social Media and PR Goddess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Twitter:cassdroid
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/117847973148865658598/posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

High school Senior, In love with Android, hopeful developer soon.

Welcome
Posted Image

#42 Jedi Beavis

Jedi Beavis

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

Got my new RAZR today! Sweeeeet! ><

#43 CassDroid

CassDroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:32 PM

Got my new RAZR today! Sweeeeet! ><

Hell yeah!!! How are you loving it?
Posted Image

#44 Jedi Beavis

Jedi Beavis

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:39 PM

Hell yeah!!! How are you loving it?

So much! Also loving the 4G! I ran speed test, and got 85ms ping, 14Mb down and 7Mb up.
:D

#45 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

So much! Also loving the 4G! I ran speed test, and got 85ms ping, 14Mb down and 7Mb up.
:D

That's great. Congratulations! We're help to help and excited to have you on the site. Now Root that beast.

#46 knok

knok

Mobile Graphic Designer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:knokaholik

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:49 PM

Grabbed mine at 11:11 yesterday. I was kind of skeptical about the screen but I have to say its a HUGE improvement over the bionic! Super fast! Camera is awesome glad they fixed that. I really couldn't be happier! It's a little weird to get used to because its so thin. Everyone I've shown it to is so in awe of it. And didn't even believe me its real Kevlar on the back! Truly is the thinnest phone out there! Love it!

#47 Frosty

Frosty

Writer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:35 PM

Howdy... looking hard at the Razr, currently have a Bionic... had too many Droids to count and would like to rest on one for a change! Almost ordered one through Bignadad's Negri Electronics ad then realized they were GSM models. So I'll just be patient a couple more days... glad to be here!

I was in the same boat with trying to find a droid with enough staying power to keep me from looking at other phones. I bought the Razr yesterday and I have to say that I am quite impressed.
~ Frosty

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/
Contributor: Tablified.com, Androidsocialmedia.com
Phone: Droid Razr - Rooted, Droid Inc 2 (Rooted, VU - Nameless Beta2)
Tablet: Motorola Xoom - Rooted (Tiamat Moray 2.2.2)
Posted Image

#48 Frosty

Frosty

Writer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:36 PM

Grabbed mine at 11:11 yesterday. I was kind of skeptical about the screen but I have to say its a HUGE improvement over the bionic! Super fast! Camera is awesome glad they fixed that. I really couldn't be happier! It's a little weird to get used to because its so thin. Everyone I've shown it to is so in awe of it. And didn't even believe me its real Kevlar on the back! Truly is the thinnest phone out there! Love it!

Friends have read about taking a meat cleaver to this phone and it not getting scratched but i will take their word for it. It's too sexy in my opinion to do so,
~ Frosty

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/
Posted Image

#49 Odiej34

Odiej34

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Twitter:Odiej34
  • LocationTucson AZ

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:16 AM

My name is Odie, and have been Adroid-a- fied since the OG Droid. I didn't root until the Thunderbolt and have used mostly one click root methods up until now. Love the Razr (And the site) and look forward to learning adb.
Thanks!

#50 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:40 AM

My name is Odie, and have been Adroid-a- fied since the OG Droid. I didn't root until the Thunderbolt and have used mostly one click root methods up until now. Love the Razr (And the site) and look forward to learning adb.
Thanks!

Great to have you. I was also an OG Droid Owner. If you have questions feel free to ask.

#51 black02ss

black02ss

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:20 PM

Started with original Droid, then X, Revolution, Charge, and now with my Razr. All have been rooted the day I am able to :-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#52 CassDroid

CassDroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:31 PM

yay!!!1
Posted Image

#53 CassDroid

CassDroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

Thanks!

welcome!!
Posted Image

#54 CassDroid

CassDroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

Started with original Droid, then X, Revolution, Charge, and now with my Razr. All have been rooted the day I am able to :-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hello! welcome
Posted Image

#55 mrhug3

mrhug3

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:01 PM

MrHug3. OG, X, BIONIC, RAZR.. Slight bias towards moto, but its all android in the end. I know just enough to get myself in and out of trouble. Looking forward to the next few months with my new hotness.

#56 Frosty

Frosty

Writer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

MrHug3. OG, X, BIONIC, RAZR.. Slight bias towards moto, but its all android in the end. I know just enough to get myself in and out of trouble. Looking forward to the next few months with my new hotness.

I see from your profile picture you're a firefighter? Makes two of us. :)
~ Frosty

Posted Image

#57 mrhug3

mrhug3

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

I see from your profile picture you're a firefighter? Makes two of us. :)

Yes indeed, brother or sister. :)

#58 Semseddin

Semseddin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationİstanbul
  • Current Device(s):XT910

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:22 PM

Hello everyone,

It is Sinan from Turkey, a motorola modding veteran, motorola fan. I would call myself a die-hard motorola fan. Never put anything into my pocket except motorola and that will go like that for years. Happy to join DROIDRAZR forums and hoping to learn as much as i can and share knowledge with others.

All the best, Sinan.

ps : loved the forum design.

#59 stunno

stunno

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

Evening all! Another new member here. I got my Razr on Friday but, thanks to Tmobile and good old Royal Mail, I'm still waiting for my micro sim card to turn up

#60 Pieman

Pieman

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

Hey guys. Dad, Fisherman, PC Junkie here. Looks to be a great forum, glad to be part of it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users