3 replies to this topic

#1 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:buckeyestilidie@yahoo.com

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

My phone is currently running BW HD V2. It is running real laggy and sluggish at times, but when I wipe the dalvick cache it runs fine for a couple days then goes right back to being slow and annoying. I think it may be an app that just isn't playing nice with the rom, but how do I check what the problem is or are there a system of protocols to run to diagnose a problem? Much thanks to anyone who takes the time to help.

#2 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

My phone is currently running BW HD V2. It is running real laggy and sluggish at times, but when I wipe the dalvick cache it runs fine for a couple days then goes right back to being slow and annoying. I think it may be an app that just isn't playing nice with the rom, but how do I check what the problem is or are there a system of protocols to run to diagnose a problem? Much thanks to anyone who takes the time to help.

Download this Cleaner...Its Awesome

The App is: CacheCleaner NG...Set it to Clean Every 12 hours....this will help tremendously with Performances and Lag Issues...Try this first

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#3 buckeyestilidie

buckeyestilidie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Twitter:buckeyestilidie@yahoo.com

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

Download this Cleaner...Its Awesome

The App is: CacheCleaner NG...Set it to Clean Every 12 hours....this will help tremendously with Performances and Lag Issues...Try this first

Downloaded and will test it and get back in about a week. Thanks again for the help.

#4 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

Downloaded and will test it and get back in about a week. Thanks again for the help.

You're Welcome...

You can also Ramp up CPU Setting...
* Set your Min settings...800 & Max 1200 for starters...

It will be faster in Performance but Battery Life might be shorter than usual...

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: black widow, dalvick cache, razr, droid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users