#21 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

So far so sweet. Only thing noticed do far is swip typing doesn't work. Just started using it and kinda like it makes things faster. Here's my screen shots just started messing around with it. Worked better with moto circles. The second screen shot shoes weather and what not which didn't work with my prev ROM.

Nice Screenshots guys... Glad you like it... Our resident gapps expert is in the process of fixing the swype on the keyboard... So next build should be all good. Happy flashing.

Yeah, I noticed this too and I'm using Slim AIO.  It's not a deal breaker, though, especially right now since I'm rarely using the keyboard. 

R. Long: Pixel 5

#22 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

I think whatever is messing up the swipe is making mc4 not work for me also. I get the same message asking if I'm having problems to call a number with a bunch of zeros. Mc4 worked when I first tested it like I always do.

#23 cfalcon01

cfalcon01

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, US
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Hey this might be a dumb question but does Bluetooth work on this rom? I've been having trouble to get it to work without freezing my phone up on pretty much everything but stock rom or is that just going to be all the custom roms?  kind of a deal breaker for me.

#24 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Getting a 404 at the DL link

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Sorry we were rearranging to prepare for ota updates.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#25 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

I think whatever is messing up the swipe is making mc4 not work for me also. I get the same message asking if I'm having problems to call a number with a bunch of zeros. Mc4 worked when I first tested it like I always do.

Haha, we are look into it, and one of the members of our team is Zoo, so it says, call 1800 Zoooooo :-P

• neckchop and Someolddude like this

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#26 lowvolt

lowvolt

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Nice screenies Rik. Really like the M

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

#27 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Hey this might be a dumb question but does Bluetooth work on this rom? I've been having trouble to get it to work without freezing my phone up on pretty much everything but stock rom or is that just going to be all the custom roms?  kind of a deal breaker for me.

I've used it to transfer pics to my computer and it worked fine, but I can't comment about it for music or calls.

Haha, we are look into it, and one of the members of our team is Zoo, so it says, call 1800 Zoooooo :-P

Yeah, that pop up comes up whenever an app is slow and the first time I saw it I got a pretty good laugh.

Nice screenies Rik. Really like the M

Thanks, I have a "girl of the day" that gets changed quite often.  Of course, they're always "safe for work" pics. ;)  As for the M lock, you should check out Xposed Framework.  If you have your X rooted, you should be able to use Xposed Framework.  You can pretty much theme anything with Xposed. 

• lowvolt likes this

#28 lowvolt

lowvolt

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

I've used it to transfer pics to my computer and it worked fine, but I can't comment about it for music or calls.

Yeah, that pop up comes up whenever an app is slow and the first time I saw it I got a pretty good laugh.

Thanks, I have a "girl of the day" that gets changed quite often. Of course, they're always "safe for work" pics. ;) As for the M lock, you should check out Xposed Framework. If you have your X rooted, you should be able to use Xposed Framework. You can pretty much theme anything with Xposed.

oh I am definitely rooted. Would not have a phone that wasn't. I will check it out. Is it difficult to use?

#29 lowvolt

lowvolt

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I tried xposed. Downloaded and installed a few mods. They didn't seem to work. Edit: got it! Xposed is great! Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
  • RikRong likes this

#30 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

I tried xposed. Downloaded and installed a few mods. They didn't seem to work. Edit: got it! Xposed is great! Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Nice!  Whoever created Xposed should receive the Nobel Prize or something.  Some of the mods don't always immediately show up when I reboot, but they will eventually load.  I'm running PeerBlock since no other adblocker seems to work on 4.3 and it's working wonderfully.  I also used XLockY for the lockscreen but it supposedly only works on AOSP ROMs.  Instagram Downloader seems to work and  there's XThemeEngine which will supposedly allow you to theme like CM, but I haven't used it yet.  Did you find the thread on XDA? 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#31 lowvolt

lowvolt

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

Yeah, I found that. I installed the full screen caller I'd mod, center clock and the xlocky. All work great. I will try the theme engine next. It's great. Almost don't have to ROM.

• RikRong likes this

#32 lowvolt

lowvolt

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:09 AM

Xtheme engine working great on Moto X!

• RikRong likes this

#33 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Hmm nice. I've got a HD coming that's pre-loaded with the DST ROM.  I might just leave that on there and theme with Xposed.  We'll see, I'm not sure which device is going to turn into my dev toy, the M or HD.  We'll see. 

• lowvolt likes this

#34 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

i cant get my NFC to work. it wont come on. is this anyone else getting? i did update my twrp to 2.6.3.0 i know its unofficial so not sure if it has to do anything to do with. 

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#35 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

i cant get my NFC to work. it wont come on. is this anyone else getting? i did update my twrp to 2.6.3.0 i know its unofficial so not sure if it has to do anything to do with.

A lot of things don't work for me so waiting for an update. I get the message that whatever it it's stopped working and the 1800 zooooooo#. I think there all related to the same problem.

#36 x60centenergyx

x60centenergyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Current Device(s):XT907

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

is there a power toggles button option to add to the pull down status bar like in other CM style ROMs?

I might just not be finding it in the options...

#37 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts
  • Google+:Lownslow200sx
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, OG Razor, Nexus 7 (2012)

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Quick update: We have had reports of issues with Google play services and also swiping the keyboard causing a force close, so I have completely rebuilt our Gapps and have found no issues. I just uploaded the latest version so they should be available soon.

JXGM6Ej.png

#38 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Quick update: We have had reports of issues with Google play services and also swiping the keyboard causing a force close, so I have completely rebuilt our Gapps and have found no issues. I just uploaded the latest version so they should be available soon.

Yeah, I flashed the updated GAPPs on the M and HD and swipe seems to be working just fine.

#39 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

Screenshot_2013-10-28-19-11-30.pngDidn't try swipe. Tried an app and didn't work for me. Flashed latest ROM and gapps.

#40 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

[quote name="Someolddude" post="369208" timestamp="1383000536"]Posted ImageDidn't try swipe. Tried an app and didn't work for me. Flashed latest ROM and gapps.[/quote

What is mc4?

PDbEXCr.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users