Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

google keyboard stop and back button not working

#302 savor13

savor13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

Any recommendations on how to get supersu to stop prompting for an update?
So far everything has been amazing. I am averaging 18+ intense house of use and as a part time business owner that makes me happy. Thank you again to all the devs and testers that have helped me out.

#303 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

So far everything has been amazing. I am averaging 18+ intense house of use and as a part time business owner that makes me happy. Thank you again to all the devs and testers that have helped me out.

flash the update supersu file via TWRP in the OP.

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#304 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

flash the update supersu file via TWRP in the OP.

Also why not update SuperSU? you wont relock or do any harm. beside it might be beneficial since usually they update to fix a potential security bug

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#305 PogoTheMonkey

PogoTheMonkey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola DROID MAXX Developer Edition

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

Hey guys is wireless display working by any chance?

#306 savor13

savor13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:32 AM

google keyboard stop and back button not working

Where you able to get these buttons working. I am testing Gummy 12/2 and my home key isnt working. Thanks in advance

#307 savor13

savor13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

So I sorta created my own workaround. I changed the home key to my launcher app. All is better for now.

#308 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

Back on AOSP. Awesome battery life. 12/9 build with xposed and gravity box.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Attached Files

#309 pmbasehore

pmbasehore

geek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Google+:gplus.to/pmbasehore
  • Current Device(s):Motorola RAZR M running PACman 4.3, ASUS TF101 running KatKiss 4.2.2

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:06 AM

That's incredible, man. What settings are you using to get such great life? Mine's only about a fourth of that... Sent from my 4.4 RAZR M using Tapatalk

Droid Razr M, running OSE 4.4

Transformer TF101, running KatKiss 4.3

#310 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:18 AM

That's incredible, man. What settings are you using to get such great life? Mine's only about a fourth of that... Sent from my 4.4 RAZR M using Tapatalk

Nothing too special. Just greenify.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

#311 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

Try android tweaker 2

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

#312 vogonpoet

vogonpoet

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:04 PM

Signed up just because of this ROM. Take that as a compliment, devs.

Any info as to whether there's any data collection from it? Just like to know what I'm getting into. I'm used to CM which pretty much gives you as much control over data flow as you want or stock ROMs that randomly collect data on anything.

#313 TechLife

TechLife

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationDenver
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:36 PM

So I've been working on this most of the day.  I know it should work but I am having an issue somewhere.  I re-downloaded all of the zips in the original post.  I have verified I am on TWRP 2.6.3.0.  My bootloader IS unlocked.  I choose wipe > advanced and choose dalvik, system, cache, data and internal storage.  Then I choose wipe > format data and type yes.  Then I reboot without allowing the SU install.  This is where trouble begins...

If I install the ROM, GApps and SU as per the OP, it hangs on the boot animation.  (I am giving it 5 mins before I decide it has failed.  I know first boot should take a minute but...)

If I install the ROM and SU, it will boot once then hang on the boot animation upon reboot.

If I install the ROM and GApps, it hangs on the boot animation.

If I install just the ROM, all works fine but is pretty much useless to me seeing how I can't use any apps.

Not a big deal but I would really like to try this out.

#314 Senju

Senju

Veteran Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationAyer Ma.
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

In my humble opinion: I find this to work very well, flash ROM, boot/settle reboot to recovery flash gapps, boot/ settle reboot to recovery flash SU boot/settle. THEN boot to recovery wipe delvik/cache fix permissions always works. I know it's long and tedious ( and quite possibly stupid) but I rarely encounter many of the issues. But when I do sacrifice iphones on

a alter ;) 

Say what now?!? :huh:

#315 pmbasehore

pmbasehore

geek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Google+:gplus.to/pmbasehore
  • Current Device(s):Motorola RAZR M running PACman 4.3, ASUS TF101 running KatKiss 4.2.2

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

In my humble opinion: I find this to work very well, flash ROM, boot/settle reboot to recovery flash gapps, boot/ settle reboot to recovery flash SU boot/settle. THEN boot to recovery wipe delvik/cache fix permissions always works. I know it's long and tedious ( and quite possibly stupid) but I rarely encounter many of the issues. But when I do sacrifice iphones on

a alter ;)

That's what I did, minus the fix permissions. Worked like a champ!

• Senju likes this

Droid Razr M, running OSE 4.4

Transformer TF101, running KatKiss 4.3

#316 techy1

techy1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

I just wanted to chime in with this because I have one little bug I would like to point out. I have noticed that when playing music off my bluetooth that the sound is deeper in sound, like the overall sound is like a bit deeper not like richer but like all the sound is deep. I am pretty sure its something with the bluetooth in this package, because I have no issue with my bluetooth speaker and my other phone, only this ROM and the same speaker. So if you can suggest anything to fix this it would be nice, but it's okay if you don't have any idea what is causing it. If it helps I have an XT907 and this ROM, no mods, using Google Play Music, and the regular speaker plays the songs perfectly but when I put it on bluetooth sound gets deeper and weird.

Thanks in Advance,

Cody.

P.S. Love The ROM it is wonderful and has good battery life compared to my old one which was like 6 hours of standby, I get close to 18 hours of stand by on this. That's with moderate usage. Thanks for all your work on the ROM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users