#1 PsyberEMT

PsyberEMT

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

I have been collecting hi-res space and planet pics for my computer desktop for the least year or so. Decided to run them through Irfanview's batch resample to make Razr compatible wallpapers. I'm an amateur at image editing, but I think most of them are relatively well resized and canvas-adjusted. Figured there would be other space nerds on here that'd enjoy them, so here ya go!

Copyright note: I collected these from various NASA, Hubble and ESA websites that invite users to download the images. None are believed to be copywritten. Feel free to use and distribute as you like.

I'm using Wallpaper Slideshow 2.0.3 with Apex Launcher and these look great, and change out every 15 minutes.

http://imgur.com/a/O0Hxe#0

Some samples are attached. There are 223 total in the gallery.

If you want all of the files in one 140MB .ZIP, here ya go: http://dl.dropbox.co...one%20Walls.zip

Attached File  image223.jpg   656.44KB   21 downloads Attached File  image216.jpg   741.5KB   22 downloads Attached File  image206.jpg   691.32KB   18 downloads
Attached File  image209.jpg   640.8KB   34 downloads Attached File  image211.jpg   612.09KB   50 downloads Attached File  image212.jpg   713.41KB   37 downloads
Attached File  image214.jpg   616.26KB   25 downloads Attached File  image201.jpg   750.34KB   22 downloads Attached File  image202.jpg   706.04KB   18 downloads

"No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced" -- Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson

#2 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:11 AM

Thanks man. Gonna download the whole zip when I have more battery. Appreciate it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#3 Bornatiger

Bornatiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

I am not a space nerd. At least I don't think I am :ph34r:
But I do enjoy a good photo. And these are some beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wallpapers, Stars, Planets, Space

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users