#1 nix80908

nix80908

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Twitter:nix80908
  • LocationDenver, CO - USA

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

As it's nearing (or past) the end of the day for us, I just wanted to revel in the fact that A) Development is not dead (nasty rumor). B) We have AndroidCentrals BEST phone of 2011 and C)Thanks to the new FastBoot Files, modding and testing can go to a WHOLE new level.

Sorry, I'm just excited to be a RAZR owner at this time. :-) What about you guys, What do you look forward to? ICS? awesomesauce ROMs? Mods?
  • mattlgroff likes this

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:49 PM

Roms of all shapes and sizes. Those fastboot files are what made my whole week of worrying about a broken non-safe system worth it. I love this phone, but I love this community more. Long live DroidRZR.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 Trooper

Trooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:59 PM

Pretty psyched about this to be honest. Bring on ICS!

#4 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:01 PM

I'm just unrooted stock but glad to see the files are out. Downloaded all the files needed and have PC setup for it. You never know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#5 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

Not to mention all of the IC3 development that happened today!

#6 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:00 AM

I was just about to talk about this. After reading the article about the RAZR being Smartphone of the Year, I read most of the comments too. Each person has their own opinion and are entitled to that. It really amazed me though to see all the flaming on the RAZR. I probably shouldn't have been surprised but yet I was.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#7 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:05 AM

I was just about to talk about this. After reading the article about the RAZR being Smartphone of the Year, I read most of the comments too. Each person has their own opinion and are entitled to that. It really amazed me though to see all the flaming on the RAZR. I probably shouldn't have been surprised but yet I was.

They probably got the Thunderbolt and are mad about how fat and ugly it is. Or they have iPhone 4s devices. Either way they don't have our DroidRZR.com community :)

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#8 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:15 AM

I too read most if not all those same type of comments and for a brief moment I was almost embarrassed to have one until I pulled it out and remember why I picked it, its a great phone built solid with some great features.

Won't feel that way again :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users